Apparentely We Are All Wasting Our Time & Money And Should Be Buying Premium Juices And Not DIY'ing

Damn, is this dude for real. I’m in my 4th month of vaping, and I’ve been making my own juice for two of those months. He can’t still be open. Jeez…

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR Tardisintime :wave:

5 Likes

Thanks Daven

Get TypeApp for Android

1 Like

Welcome @Tardisintime glad your here. Actually I’m glad you found this thread, it’s the first time I have read it. I’m unsubscribing from their newsletter right now.

4 Likes

Interesting story. Yesterday I stopped at my local Vape store to score a couple of bottles to tide me over until I get set up mixing. Clerk starts to tell me I’l never get as good a flavor. He then tells me they are now measuring the ingredients in “Micro-Miligrams.”
Stores survive on selling juice. Good juice here is 50 cents a ml. That’s a good margin.
This is why I’m here. Trying to find the best way to make the juices I like without the premium price!!

4 Likes

Just mix what you like to vape. I like a higher percentage of flavor than probably most. I usually tamp down when I tell them a recipe. Just go with what you will know you will vape.

5 Likes

Nothing new. Super concentrates like Flavorah & Medicine Flower come to mind

6 Likes

Thank you. As a relatively new vaper, lots of things are all new to me. Still trying to separate the truth from hype.

5 Likes

Perfect example right here:

Notice how all the flavors used are under 1 gram? These would be considered micro/milli grams

5 Likes

As a stickler for science i have to add a corraction, it’s milligrams. Micrograms can’t really be measured on the scales we use. One Microgram is 0.001 Milligrams so technically a microgram is to a milligram what a milligram is to a gram (if that makes any sense)

7 Likes

Ive been wasting my time and money for years , at least its finally on something I enjoy ( if that makes sense)

3 Likes

Well, close enough… lol

4 Likes

1 gram = 1000 milligrams
1 milligram = 1000 micrograms
1 microgram = 1000 nanograms
1 nanogram = 1000 picograms

and so it goes.

9 Likes

yes, your right. I edited after my post :crazy_face:

4 Likes

giphy-9
wAStINg mY tIMe…arrrhg!

2 Likes

It’s a controversial topic. Depends on taste of a vaper so as known there is no sense to argue about tastes. I can buy and premium and DIY juices. It just depends on what I want. I consider this topic was maid for people to argue or something. It’s like one guy likes fruits and berries and other guy like bakery and they argue what tastes better but it’s senseless because they have different tastes. I work in a vapeshop for 2 years already and people usually buy DIY’s. These have a diversity of tastes and its mixes so it’s not hard to let it go selling. However, vape what you want people and don’t worry.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You got it, no sense to argue about personal preferences. My personal preference is simple, I’m elated about having to spend three cents an ml for juice I truly enjoy rather than 30 cents an ml for something that will get me by. Just the way that works out for me.

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @banana_cookie. I can’t stand commercial juice at all and mix for my own tastes and style. DIY has been the cheapest and funnest (now a word) way to stop smoking, save money and given me a new hobby too. :grin:

7 Likes

Isn’t that a fact! Small electronic gadgets to play with. Atomizers to experiment with and build coils for. A small chemistry lab in my Doghouse (gramdpa’s play room). That is definitely part of the allure for me.

5 Likes

Yes mate, I hear you. I split my office so one desk is my normal work one and the other my wife calls the laboratory… lol.

5 Likes