Apple Jacks cereal req pleaseeee HELPPPP 🙏

I have been trying to create a solid Apple Jacks cereal recipe to no avail. The flavor west flavoring tastes more like apple pie then Apple Jacks. I’m debating scrapping the flavor in the mix all together. This is the second thread I’m creating, the first one didn’t get any helpful replies and turned into people talking about custards and tobacco. Anyways, i would appreciate any and all help and suggestions. Anyone that can come up with a spot on Apple Jacks and milk recipe for me I will name my next unborn child after you lol. Or send you a copy of the flavor bible as a thank you :grin:

1 Like

That one seems to be a repeat offender :smile:

@Pro_Vapes has an apple jacks recipe:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/new-recipe-showcase/18245/83?u=daath

3 Likes

You could try @Alisa’s cereal recipe but add in some Apple flavoring.

Oh and was thinking Flavorah’s Crunch Cereal flavoring might give you the cereal without the berry that you’d get from something like crunch berries. I haven’t used it a whole lot, but it’s pretty good. It’s the only cereal-like flavor I have so I can’t compare or recommend any others. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

3 Likes

Neither of those panned out in the end. I deleted them both. I probably could’ve tweaked them but I didn’t stick to them.

2 Likes

If I was going to try and make Apple Jacks with the stuff I have, here’s what I would do. Just an idea mind you, I’ve not tried it.

FLV Crunch Cereal - 2%
FLV Cinnamon Crunch - 0.5%
FLV Green Apple - 0.4%
TPA Marshmallow - 1.5%

If you want it with the milk taste too, add

TPA Dulce de Leche - 1.5%
TPA Malted Milk - 1%

I may give this a whirl, and maybe use some MF Red Apple (that stuff is the shiznit!)

4 Likes

You may need to bump this up. When I tried it at a low % I didn’t detect much cereal either as in this review.

FLV Crunch Cereal- Smells like a frosted sweet corn cereal. Big expectations for this after the Cinnamon Crunch.

For the first time, I think my expectations were not met. This flavor is good, as good as other dry, blank-slate cereals, but it’s not Flavorah good. I can taste the corn cereal slightly, under a honey-like sweetness(not like honey flavors, but like real honey) The closest approximation I can make with a real-world taste is Pops cereals. Not sure if they had this in EU, but in the 90s, it was a pretty popular cereal in the US. It was a simple corn syrup frosted corn puff cereal. This flavor could work well with FA meringue to try and reach a lucky
charms taste, maybe some blueberry and strawberry to make frankenberry or booberry cereals. Not much else needs to be said besides that it’s a little weak at 3%. Recommended starting point: this flavor isn’t really a
main note flavor, 4% as a good cereal basenote.

2 Likes

I adapted my Cereal Port:

Cereal Port

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (FA) 0.5
Bergamot (FA) 0.7
Cookie (FA) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) 0.6
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.5
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 0.2
Mandarin (FA) 0.5
Meringue (FA) 1.8
Orange (FA) 0.3
Orange Cream (TPA) 0.7

Flavor total: 7.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

And came up with this. It is untested, but should be a “cerealy” apple jacks-like thing:

Apple Cereal Port

Ingredient %
Apple (FA) 0.5
Apple Pie (FA) 0.5
Cinnamon Ceylon (FA) 0.5
Cookie (FA) 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5
Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) (FA) 0.6
Meringue (FA) 1.8

Flavor total: 6.9%

6 Likes

Awesome. This is exactly the direction I feel this recipe should go in. When I first started I thought using the Apple Jacks type by FW would be a good replacement for fruit circles in the famous “tonguefuck” and the other which I believe is jacksters. With a few other subs. But last night I went back to the drawing board and tried Apple Jacks type by itself and then mix in some crunch cereal sweet cream dairy milk and marshmallow. Even added some double Apple. But I just don’t feel like it’s even close to Apple Jacks. Which led me to the conclusion that the Apple Jacks type FW isn’t a good base bc to me it tastes like fake Apple pie. No cereal tones, (I may have some vape tongue going on) so my next thoughts were the recipe needs to be built on individual flavors. Thanks everyone for your help. I will be having to order all the FA flavors as I have none and I see the percentages are much different.

1 Like

I never really tasted Cinnamon in my Apple Jacks. But thinking back I probably just never noticed it. It has been years since I ate kids cereal :wink:

But I will throw this together tonight and see what I get

Apple Jackin'

Ingredient %
Crunch Cereal (Flavorah) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Mandarin (FA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 8%

3 Likes

Ya I’ve had a few goes at this one and haven’t really come close to apple jacks… I like Cyber Liquids version it was spot on and couldn’t stop vaping that one… Gonna try to redo some of my attempts with apple pie TPA… Been using Fuji and thinking its just too real of an apple flavor for apple jacks… Good luck w this one ill share if anything comes close

1 Like

I am with you @TRisin . I think a little TFA Apple Pie added to what I have so far will get me closer. The fruit is a little weak in my mix. But at first test it was heading in the right direction. I am going to leave the Fuji in mine for now, because it is a little faint. I need to order flavors for @daath’s recipe posted above because I bet that is pretty close. So I will have to work with what I have for now.

I will mix this up next:

Apple Jackin'

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (TPA) 2.5
Crunch Cereal (Flavorah) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Mandarin (FA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 2.5
Orange Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 12%

Notes
1st Attempt:

2% Crunch Cereal (Flavorah)
1% Fuji Apple (FA)
1% Mandarin (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TPA)
2% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)

This first attempt was close. But Fuji Apple isn’t the right apple for this. It does add a nice apple note though so I am leaving it and moving on to 2nd attempt. This attempt has the fruit flavors a bit weak.

2nd Attempt:
Added TFA Apple Pie at 2.5% and TFA Orange Cream at 1%. Bumped FLV Milk & Honey to 2.5%.

2.5% Apple Pie (TPA)
2% Crunch Cereal (Flavorah)
1% Fuji Apple (FA)
1% Mandarin (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TPA)
2.5% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
1% Orange Cream (TPA)

1 Like

Anything come from this?

1 Like

I think the answer would be cappella’s silver line, Apple Snacks, from what I have been hearing. Don’t have it yet personally, but if it is similar to the fruit circles, it should be great. Just add a milk base if wanted with milk.

1 Like