Appreciation for

@daath! :crown:

My partner gave up smoking Marlboro Menthols three weeks ago.
“Shall I mix you something to vape instead?” I asked.
“No, I’m going cold turkey.” was the reply. I smiled. Weakly.

So I searched ELR and found daath’s recommendation for menthol smokers - Decadent Vapours Mentholyptus.
I left an EGO AIO on the kitchen table filled with same, said nothing and waited. But only for two days.

She’s totally happy with a quick toot now and then and, a big plus, I haven’t had to suffer her withdrawal symptoms.
And I get to have a drag of it every so often too - it’s surprisingly nice for a change.

So yes, big thanks to you daath for that. :thumbsup: I’m not sure who gets the :cake: for another convert though? … err … OK, it’s yours :cake: :smile:

Oh, while we’re here, if you ever need to get DV Mentholyptus, get some of their Absinthe at the same time. Not an ADV for me but a great single flavour to experience as something totally apart from the normal bakeries, fruits etc.

11 Likes

Nah, man, it’s all you :slight_smile: Good job! I just passed on the Mentholyptus experience :smiley: I’m glad it’s helping her keep off the stinkies! :slight_smile:

I believe it has to be the absolute best Absinthe there is! :smiley: I love it! You can use it to mix with as well :wink:

8 Likes