Arctic Dolphin Hector RTA Giveaway: The Shortest & Cheapest RTA for You

Fused ss claptons

Shared via twitter

Its pretty unique. I haven’t seen another like it yet, the only thing I wonder about is leaking. If it leaks your mod is gonna get drenched

Maybe the goblin mini?

Probably a couple of fused claptons. They work pretty good in rta’s

Normally on a chair with my hands gently laying in my lap, oh sorry you meant what. Got you, ah let’s see. Bottom airflow is the best option for flavour so that’s a plus.

Not that comes to mind readily. The overall shape looks like a dotmod Petri. But that’s a different beast all together.

Ss316l fused or staggered Clapton

Doneski!!!

@Pap @Shaunie hey guys enter it’s easy

1. if the bottom airflow has a spacer the surely it will add a strain to the 510 screw

2, Most RTA’s at the moment look like this

3, Standard A1 Kanthal 6 wrap

4, Facebook shared

@Volition @DrChud :+1:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your supports.
According to our rules, we will choose one winner when we get at least 20 participants.
Till now, we only get 8 participants.
To express our gratitude to you, we still select one winner to get our US$10 gift card.
Hope you can understand.

Here is our winner. Congratulations! #25 SignMan!!

I will PM you the code. Please have a check!

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Arctic Dolphin Hector RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$13.05 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

2 Likes

Congratulations @SignMan :tada:

1 Like

congrats @SignMan

1 Like

congrats @SignMan :tada:

1 Like

Yeah @SignMan nice one.

1 Like