Are LorAnn Oils Gourmet Super Strength Fruit Flavors safe to use in e-liquid?

I found the following Flavors set in a local supermarket in our area. can I use it with my recipes?

LorAnn Oils Gourmet Super Strength Fruit Flavors (No Oils)

for more info, I found the same set on amazon:

1 Like

There are multiple lists online on which ones are “safe” for vaping, and warnings for others. If its listed as an “oil”, I would stay clear of it. Lorann Orange Oil etc.
I picked up the apple flavor but I haven’t found the occasion to use it yet.

This might help you decide

:smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Personally, I’d avoid that pack. Not overly fond of the idea of vaping food colouring. That said, if you can find the watermelon in colourless and are fond of watermelon Jolly Ranchers, you should scoop it up. It’s super tasty!

3 Likes

Or you could always pick something from the hundreds of flavours that we all already use.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m new here, where could I found the names of these flavors that you use.

1 Like

Well in that case welcome aboard and be sure to have your wallet/purse to hand. You’re definitely going to need it lol. Have a peruse around here and that should give you a good starting point.

5 Likes

Good to have you here :smiley:

3 Likes

@shannak
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources
Here is the resource page scroll down to the shops section and look over the flavor suppliers.
Several have good discounts with an ELR code at checkout like
Flavorah @ 20% off or
OOO flavors @ 25% off.
Real Flavors has a standing 10% and Walt runs sales left and right.
Bullcity has small bottles and low prices that will let you build a flavor library without spending the rent money.
Of the 18 Lorann flavors I originally found at a cake shop only 3 are usable the rest either having a warning or flavor to far off the target.

2 Likes