Are quotes broken for anyone else?

Tried to use the Quote function a few times in the last few minutes (15-20?) and it highlights as normal, raises the quote prompt as normal, but does nothing upon clicking the Quote button.

I cleared the cache, retried, fail. Rebooted the phone after a “force stop” on Chrome, then clearing the cache again, and still no joy. =/
@daath

1 Like

dont work for me either, does what u said then doesnt ask

1 Like

Nope, not working for me.

It looks like it might have been fixed - I am currently upgrading (yet again).

5 Likes

cool, thks again!

1 Like

Much appreciated sir! :thumbsup:

ha i thought it was just my phone

1 Like

You’re supposed to be on holiday :frowning_woman:
We can copy and paste if this doesn’t work

6 Likes

He must’ve had a downtime during his “downtime”.

@daath
/hearing a dad’s voice:
You’ll go outside, and like it Mr.!! :rage:
:laughing:

Seriously though. If you’re supposed to be on vacation… This place can wait man! :bro-hugs::

3 Likes

I hadn’t left when I wrote/did that :slight_smile:

Well, now I am in Ubud, Bali :slight_smile: Can’t fall asleep, and you know I can’t stay away from you guys :smiley: Quote works for me, but it acting a bit strange sometimes… :stuck_out_tongue:

I will blow some clouds and think of you all tomorrow :smiley:

6 Likes

I keep getting messages that replies with quotes from old posts are being removed. Not sure if this is some type of maintenance thing - saving server space or whatever, but it seem to have potential to make threads a bit confusing for anyone reading them for the first time.

5 Likes

Same for me but it seems only if the entire post was quoted. As long as it was a partial quote like I did this one the system lets it stay.

3 Likes

@SthrnMixer @wvsanta
I did a full topic quote / link in another thread and it looks as if it is still there. No sure if that is the same as what you mentioned?

3 Likes

Seems you’re right, but it makes no sense to me. Why make something like this retroactive? Looks like a case of fixing it till it’s broke.

2 Likes

6 Likes