Are there any *good* chocolate vapes out there?

On the phone with George Sink as we speak. That Akim guy, I couldn’t understand a word he said! :smiley:

1 Like

LOL that’s funny :grinning: I would think the same thing about Akim. But think Aziz Ansari…Indian sounding name (although I think Anastapoulo is Greek) but born and raised in SC. Not what you expect.

George Sink on the other has to be imported from Michigan the way he pronounces certain words.

2 Likes

Although I like it, TPA Milk Chocolate is a very light chocolate flavor. I created this recipe prior to getting Inawera Chocolate flavor which is why the recipe calls for TPA instead. I like the Inawera better as it is a stronger flavor that seems to come through mixes even at under 1%.

Due to the TPA Milk Chocolate being so light, I infused it with Double Chocolate TPA to balance the chocolate taste in the recipe.

2 Likes

Better call Saul!

4 Likes

Lol, I just got on my tablet and watched that video. I was expecting a totally different voice to come out of him :smiley:

1 Like

I can tell you what NOT to do hahahah I adapted that Belgian Cocoa recipe and like a dweeb I put 2% of dark vapure (FA) at 2% (which I meant .5% and nearly took a step back after vaping) redid it with the .5 % and the Cocoa/Chocolate FA… AP and a little dairy milk… and a very very unique vape.

3 Likes

Tobaccos like dark vapure from Flavour Art also benefit from long steeps :smile:

2 Likes

good to know Daath hahahah I swear my mistakes turn out better than things I’m attempting. I can’t even tell you what it really tastes like except it’s um different. I’m a weirdo anyway I attempted to make buttermilk glaze because I didn’t want the same flavors everyone else had. That actually ended up good with Amaretto

1 Like

Has anyone tested this recipe after 4 to 5 weeks natural steep?

This received a 3 out 5 star rating. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/84474/HIC%27s+Swiss+Bliss+%28premium+chocolate+bar%21%29
HIC’s Swiss Bliss recipe: premium Swiss chocolate candy bar flavor
3% FlavourArt Cocoa
2% FlavourArt Chocolate
1.5-2% Acetyl Pyrazine
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-swiss-bliss-premium-chocolate-candy-bar.5201/

1 Like

I haven’t but I have the flavors so heck why not LOL for me I’d drop that Cocoa down to 1 and the chocolate .5 but yeah…

2 Likes

Seems so simple it ought to work. Just interested if anyone has given it a fair steep.
Could even substitute blenders if you favor other than FA.
I going to give it a try, but first I have to get a Cocoa. I have Double Chocolate (TPA).

1 Like

Yes. Tastes wonderful but for me was a serious coil gunker. I think it’s the Cocoa. It separates in the concentrate form. I mixed a flavor base of it and in like 4 hrs after shaking, the bottle had divided into 2 layers - one dark the other a sort of tan.

1 Like

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would taste wonderful be?
FA Cocoa can be substituted for other blenders. I image Cocoa is Cocoa to most blenders (TPA and Jungle are rated higher than FA). I’ll cross off FA version. Many thanks SthrnMixer.

1 Like

Oh man, scale from 1-10. I don’t know…8.5? it’s just really good. If you’re ready to eliminate FA Cocoa I won’t argue with you. Myself though I think it definitely deserves a spot in my lineup. TPA chocolates- I have several and not a single one is a standout. I did manage to come up with a really good mix though with the base I made.

Chocolate Candy (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Butter (CAP) 1
Chocolate [Base] (SthrnMixer Original Base) 15
Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

That a rating deserves a serious look + time investment. I need to purchase a cocoa.

I fully agree. (We forgot C.Brownie (TPA), strength scale off the chart but flavor not so good.

Looks promising, only question I have on Chocolate [Base] (SthrnMixer Original Base) is how would you over all rate this base, 1-10 ? Strength is a major area where a lot of chocolates brake down. Do you recall the strength rating 1-10?

1 Like

Brother Bob - strength is not my strong suit (HA!). Really, at 15% total flavor it’s strong enough to be quite good. Maybe I should say they’re strong in comparison to many TPA flavors because I often make juice using TFA that are in the low 20% range. Then again, comparatively speaking, not strong at all next to FA, INW, FLV or MF.

Best I can do.

3 Likes

My FA Cocoa flavor had to be shaken to sin and back when I got it because it looked someone left cocoa powder in the bottle

3 Likes

Heck, I am no expert - mainly repeating what I’ve read here. I have zero experience. I just recently got some FA Chocolate. I HATE Capella Fudge Brownie. It’s the only bottle of flavoring presently in my ‘trash it’ baggie. I guess taste is subjective and this is an example of that. Do you eat much real chocolate? I do every day and I can’t stand cheap chocolate. I like walnuts, so who knows why I don’t like Capella Fudge Brownie. As for chocolate and heat…Funny, I have my chocolate vape (presently Boston Cream Pie flavoring by? with added Vanilla Custard V1 and some FA Chocolate added to it) in my hottest tank - the TFV4 running at 30 watts. I’m really enjoying some TPA Hazelnut flavoring with TPA Condenced Milk (any tank, presently Kanger. I haven’t found a use for the TPA Pistachio or Walnut yet. I’ve only made mixes about 3 times ever, and boy and I due. I have run out of all my mixes and I’ve been vaping my pre-mixed flavors - putting them together in my tanks. HAVE TO ADD: I’m so glad I didn’t get rid of my Atlantis and Melo tanks because I’m going to get some Ceramic coils for them as soon as I can. Then, they too will hopefully give me adequate flavor. I tried rebuilding the non-rebuildable coils with Ti and SS, but that didn’t help incr. flavor enough. Hopefully, the Vaporesso TARGET VTC Kit with Ceramic cCELL Coil will do the trick. Can’t find just the coils for sale yet though. Anyone find them?

2 Likes

I don’t taste walnut in it. To me it’s plain ol’ Tootsie Roll.

2 Likes

I don’t like Tootsie Rolls either LOL.

1 Like