Are there any *good* chocolate vapes out there?

Cocoa and Chocolate are standard FA flavors :slightly_smiling: Very good when mixed together :slightly_smiling: Although they don’t like heat and gunk the coils a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep, that’s the stuff, It is the reason I use reasonably low temps, well low considering where many reach up to nowadays just for a regular vape, not those cloud chasing loonies, I don’t imagine there are too many here as everyone seems more interested in great flavour, so I’ll risk leaving that in…
I have begun using SS wires exclusively these last few months and needing only a quick rinse that doesn’t disturb the coil it isn’t really a problem now, I use the same RTA for all choc’ juices and find they need a regular rinse anyway due to the cocoa so there is no extra work other than a quick re-wicking during the rinse.
Anyway, It’s chocolate you can ‘eat’ 24/7 without losing teeth or adding pounds, what could be better, daath?

Edit, quick re-wicking after the rinse, during the rinse would be quite a feat ;o)

3 Likes

I didn’t really care for Capella Boston Cream Pie, but over time I tried adding Capella Vanilla Custard V1 and some AP Acetyl Pyrazine and some FA Chocolate and it is permanently in my TFV4 tank that has a sticker “chocolate” on it.

2 Likes

This actually turned out better than I thought… I vape low temps too

TOC’S Chocolate Biscuit : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/587607/saved

0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
1.25% Biscuit (INAWERA Flavours">INW)
3% Chocolate (FA)
2% Cocoa (FA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.5% Sucralose

Flavor total: 10.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4G27

3 Likes

I’ll give that a try Michelle. I Still have some of that Boston Cream Pie because I didn’t like it or vape it much. I’m still keeping it in my larger TFV4 tank. Got to have a good chocolate vape. I do have all the ingredients for your new recipe “TOC’S Chocolate Biscuit”. It’s odd that I’ve been thinking since a few days ago about how Biscuit is a powerful flavor. When someone posted a new recipe, I added biscuit to some butterscotch I had in my tank, and it completely changed the whole concept of what was in the tank and I didn’t like it, but it left me wanting to experiment with biscuit… I’m going to wash out my chocolate tank now and give your recipe a try using pre-steeps (single flavors on hand). Rating - soon - promise.

Also, please comment on TOC’s Chocolate Nut Bars. How is it? There’s a lot of flavors in that one that I’d like to use.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear your opinion Joy. On the nut bars, yes there are tons of ingredients… I’m working on mixing with less ingredients, but that one turned out really good to me LOL. It’s got the chocolate and a blend of nuts so I was really happy with how it turned out.

1 Like

Update: Tried 90% of DIY Flavor Shack ((DIYFS/FS/DFS) chocolate flavors and only one stood out head and shoulders above the rest:
#2 DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream (Best to date for me)
Sharper smell than plain chocolate.
Has same dark toasty taste as #1 but with sweetness and stronger chocolate taste. Good on it’s own. This flavor would be good to attempt to strengthen and play around with. This chocolate is twice as good as TFA Double chocolate. Second tasting: Getting stronger better flavor, a winner.
This is rich, dark chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! A nice balance of sweetness and dark, bitter chocolate.
As my notes indicate, only tested at 25% as a single. Pretty pricey.
Planing on testing in a mix and will get back.
I have terrible taste buds, so I did not get any toffee but it may be there.

1 Like

Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnEFxsPY65M
{{{ PLEASE MIX WITH SAFETY. USE APPROPRIATE GLOVES AND EYE WEAR WHEN DEALING WITH NICOTINE. DON’T BE STUPID, AND IF AN ACCIDENT OCCURS IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR LOCAL POISON CONTROL CENTER. HIGHLY CONCENTRATED NICOTINE IS HIGHLY TOXIC AND FATAL WITH ANY CONTACT WITH SKIN SO PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO VIEW THIS MATERIAL. I DO NOT CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE THE USE OF NICOTINE PRODUCTS FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. }}}

For the cleanest nicotine and VG / PG I recommend:

CODE DIYorDIE will get you 15% OFF

For DIY flavors and supplies I recommend:

www.ecigexpress.com

For an ejuice calculator this is a great one to use:

1 Like

I hope so I just had some Inawera Milk Chocolate, and Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2 delivered like 30 mins ago
:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Use @Ken_O_Where recipe and sub’d DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream for Double Chocolate (CAP):

CA Chocolate Glazed Doughnut 7%
DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream 4% ----was CA Double Chocolate
TFA Ethyl Maltol 1%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.2% (1 drop)
I add’d the EM and AP just to bring out the flavors.
re: Check cookies
Thanks to Ken, this is a very good chocolate vape as choc’s go. It’s worth a try. I get more toffee and doughnut with a hint of chocolate.

2 Likes

My first Chocolate recipe. I wasn’t after anything in particular. I was just trying to add some sweetness and bite but I also wanted to clear up the CAP Double Chocolate a bit so it doesn’t clog cotton and gunk up coils as quick as it seemed to by itself.

http://tjek.nu/r/rmJy

3 Likes

The recipe is private

2 Likes

Sorry, try it now I removed the private setting. I wanted to past the HTML but it wasn’t letting me.

3 Likes

Works fine now thx :smiley:

4 Likes

This is the one. Use around 0.6%, steep 3-4 weeks.
https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/flavor-extract-dark-chocolate-pure-extract

6 Likes