Are you ready for some Football? 2017

Holy shit, anyone else watching the ravens/dolphins?! I’m waiting for a fist fight to break out!!!

2 Likes

I was watching then got bored. I’ll queue it back up.

3 Likes

It got intense there for a minute… Nothing terribly entertaining at the moment. :confused: I really thought there might be a fight…

2 Likes

Best part of the game…

5 Likes

Holy.fucking.shit. I can’t believe the Vikes just pulled that win out of their asses. Lucky mother fucking bastards.

1 Like

Luck? I don’t know. That one defender for the Saints seems to have worn the wrong jersey tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lmao I know nothing of these things. The extent of me paying attention to these games is that I occasionally look up to see if the Vikings are choking yet, and whadya know… they were. And then out of the damn blue they fucking score at the last second. There were crying boys in my house. It was hilarious and unbelievable.

1 Like

Like Vikings?
:joy:
I don’t get football…

3 Likes

OMG…I couldn’t believe this either! Stefon Diggs made an awesome play, but it was really the safety for the Saints (I think it was Marcus Williams, but I will have to double check that) who really fucked up and let it happen! He was too aggressive when he tried to make a play and he jumped way too soon, which allowed Diggs to score! I bet no one was talking to him in the locker room after the game! My son said “well this is a blowout” when the Vikings were up 21 - 0 and I told him that he couldn’t count the Saints out just yet, then they almost came back and won, well they actually should have won, but that safety ruined it for them! I’m not mad though, I’m not a fan of either team, but I do love football! Once my team is out of it, I generally root for the underdog, or for history to be made, like in this case! I actually picked the Saints to win this game because I didn’t really think the Vikings would win, but I’m not mad that they did, I would rather they win, just because I would really like to see a team be able to play a Super Bowl on their home turf! And I really think it can happen! I was also surprised that the Eagles beat the Falcons on Saturday, but I think the Vikings can take them. The Eagles have a good defense and a good run game, but I am surprised they made it this far without Carson Wentz…and I would love to see the Jags take the Pats out, but I wouldn’t bet on it…in fact, I won’t…I make bets online every week on Bovada and I will be taking the Patriots for that one! So my guess is that it will be the Patriots and Vikings in the SB this year in Minnesota!

3 Likes

It’s a sad day. The Steelers are out. Seattle is out. Now I don’t know who to root for. Uggg. Ummm. Go patriots? Lol

packers suck

This outta stir things up a bit :grinning::smirk:

2 Likes

So… how about them Saints?

2 Likes

That’s priceless!!!

I think it stinks of something more sinister though. But dammit if that Prince theory ain’t some funny shit!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

That is fucking hilarious!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

2 Likes

At some point I might find this funny lol.

I think what he aimed to do was avoid another Pass interference call. A PI call would have put them in a terrible spot but I think he over analyzed it. Either go after the ball or give up the catch and tackle on the spot. My heart goes out to the guy but damn…

3 Likes

Yeah. Only one of the teams that I hoped would win did this weekend. Well done Eagles.

I don’t even want to talk about all the shitty calls, and blown tackles, or the huge gaping hole in the center of the field that was repeatedly (and expertly) exploited by Brady & Co…

Just a crushing weekend of football all the way around.

I hope NE gets knocked out. I’m SO sick of them.

1 Like

Go Niners #2018

1 Like

Hell yeah.

And go seahawks. When ever they are done firing everybody and hiring everybody. Lol talk about a waive.

1 Like

Maybe just so used to hitting a knee all season long.

I just put on my rubber suit. Everything you say to me will bounce back at you. :rofl:

1 Like