Are you ready for some Football? 2017

That is what I saw. It appears as though he thinks he is going to hit him too early so he bails.

That being said, with the limited amount of time on the clock and knowing there was no one behind him to make the tackle, he should have took the chance and took the possible penalty.

3 Likes

i have never been a fan of the hawks , i have liked individual players though

1 Like

Sacralidge. Don’t let anyone around you hear that. Lol. I remember being the only one in the room rooting for Pittsburgh when they were playing the hawks in the Super Bowl. Yup. It was a rough day. But fun though too.

All in all I have always liked Pete carol and like the story of Russell Wilson being the little engine that could.

2 Likes

Yeah the penalty would have been bad, he knew it and let it get the better of him. Football is dead to me until next season lol.

2 Likes

Well played lol.

2 Likes

I was hoping my cunning remark wouldn’t land me in the boiling kettle. Thanks for appreciating my smartassity.

2 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

tenor

10c070b4d3c6d58d22bcb6a9be81ceba

2 Likes

Since the Rams were stolen from STL I don’t watch football anymore. Actually, not since like 01 when they were actually decent. I do recall clearly that the Patriots cheated during practice week with video cameras snuck into Rams’ practices. And lo and behold, come Sunday every play was stifled and guess who won.

Football has a lot of issues, but the biggest to me is not playing fair. Sure, folks will say ‘hey, whatever gives you a little sneaky advantage’, but recording opposition practice was clearly already a written rule. Brady is a good QB, Belechik is a good coach, but win on your own merit or piss off.

Not sour grapes by me, either. I really don’t care a lot about football anyway, and the city got its’ ring in '99. Just a shame. It may only be ‘cheating if you get caught’, but they were… And got a little slap on the wrist. Lame.

1 Like

LMAO. Host a wedding for the ex?
Sure. The yard’s just been covered with 2" of farm fresh fertilizer, and every entry point to the house is locked and barricaded. “y’all come”

2 Likes

Hey! What the hell are you talk…oh wait. You’re right. :cry:

I’m hooked on the Madden NFL game. The player creation here is at about the same level as UFC 2, which is a compliment - there, we created fighters for, shall we say, close contact. What’s frustrating is the already dusty old Ignite, which as an engine, although already able to adequately present a sports simulator in 2016, in Madden NFL does not look very enthusiastic. Madden NFL 17 is a much more direct collision of bodies, and here I would like to see the players fall on each other with the grace of plastic dolls, which immediately after the impact faint, comically bending limbs at the joints. But one of the main advantages is that you can BUY MUT 22 COINS.

2 Likes

Az Cardinals, my hometown team, held a clinic yesterday.
So I went to youtube and watched all the clips of sorts shows predicting the Rams expected win.
My original home town’s team, the Buffalo Bills, arent doing so bad either.
I know I know…
Knock knock
Who’s there?
Owen
Owen who?
Owen four in the super bowl.
What’s the difference between a dollar bill and a Buffalo Bill?
A dollar bill is good for four quarters.

5 Likes

Die hard Niner fan, but I’ve got no confidence in them atm. Besides, it’s still baseball season and my beloved Giants have been on a tear. The Niners can wait.

4 Likes

Apparently they are.
:wink:

3 Likes

The only reason I get excited for Football Season is because that means Hockey Season is right around the corner-GO BRUINS!!

4 Likes

@paingawd I also look forward to the NHL season. However, I’m saying, “Go Avs !!” :grinning:

3 Likes

Avs are allowed! They’re my Western team, with the Bruins taking the reins for the East. Just sore that they nixed Gru…

4 Likes

For the Avs, McKinnon is out because of a positive COVID test. I’ve not followed the Bruins, but that may change. I’m an old guy and started watching the Blackhawks (I’m from Chicago) back in the mid-60’s. Stan Makita, Bobby Hull, Tony Esposito and the gang. When I went to UW-Madison, I got into college hockey and still follow the Badgers. Now living in Denver, I also follow Denver University.
Let’s enjoy this hockey season.

3 Likes