Are you ready for some Football?

If Jerry Jones don’t screw things up in the off season!

4 Likes

You should be as am I . What they have accomplished this season has never been seen before.
I got a Benjamin that says they will be Superbowl champs within three years!

2 Likes

Atlanta is flying high and will take Green Bay down.

That is entirely possible but we have a chip and a chair!

3 Likes

That’s what they were saying about Dallas. It may happen, but it won’t be because GB stood there with their hands in their pockets!

2 Likes

Steelers and the Cheifs , who ya got people?
I know who @ringling and @Rob62 has! :grinning:
The Chiefs are a 1.5 point favorite with an over/under set at 44 points at Oddsshark. I didn’t touch this game ,it should be a great game as well but after the last game !:laughing:
I am pulling for the Steelers but KC has a great team!

3 Likes

If the offensive line can do their thing and #26 Bell can do his thing, then I don’t think there’s anything the Chiefs can do to stop the black and yellow. Talk about wearing down a defense…that Bell is amazing and so intelligent.

3 Likes

I agree he is one of the best!

2 Likes

Dream Game…

Pittsburg VS Atlanta

Yeah…

4 Likes

Yes I’m sure you do, Carolina by 3…lol

3 Likes

Go Chief’s…

3 Likes

im crying so hard

4 Likes

There’s no crying in football!!!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Just got the line on the Falcons / Green Bay Championship game.Atlanta is 4.5 point favorites and the over/under is set at 58.8 , wow if that total stands it will be the highest total of the season!
I am sure it will be another shootout!
I just hope GB can get some players back healthy.

1 Like

Just go put on your big boy britches and make us a great Candied Cinnamon Pecan mix we so long for!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Go Falcons!!!

1 Like

And then there were four!
Patriots are a 4.5 point favorite over the Steelers with an over /under of 51.5 points
Falcons are a 4.5 point favorite over the Packers with an over/under of 58.5 points
Should be some interesting games with undeniably the best four QB’s in the NFL!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Do you honestly think I would spend one nano second watching a video you posted about football?
:laughing:

3 Likes