Are you ready for some Football?

Great for you maybe! :rage:

In case you didn’t know, the game is being broadcast on a delay. The game just ended, GB 31, DAL 28.

1 Like

No, that wasn’t true. The game is not on a delay. But that doesn’t mean that won’t be the outcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great seeing how I have Green Bay and the over! The over is already in the bank!:grinning:

Wooo, that PI call will be controversial in the event of a GB win.

1 Like

They have let several of those go uncalled for sure today , but I will take it!:laughing:

1 Like

Wow! 56 Yards!

1 Like

Yeah but they left too much time for Prescott and Elliot to work.

1 Like

You got that right!
The GB defense is already tired , they gotta dig deep!

1 Like
6 Likes

Exactly , and of course I want Green Bay to win but what a game!:astonished:

1 Like

Great game. My brother is a Cowboys fan for life, me GB. It’s been a fun tit for tat texting event!

Holy shit what a barn burner.

4 Likes

WOW what a game

3 Likes
3 Likes

Congrats Packers Fans!

3 Likes

i doubted the second try looked like it was off NOW thats football never see anything like that in soccer

2 Likes

Good game @Pro_Vapes @Wayne_Walker ! That was a game for the ages!

3 Likes

I’ll tell you Cowboys fans like I’ll tell my brother. Sucks to be you! :slight_smile:

Just kidding. Cowboys were amazing this year and I fully expect to see them in the post season again in 2018. Had fun in the thread tonight my friends. Thanks for all the yackamo!

4 Likes

I’m still impressed with my Cowboys this season. We have a young team and a bright future.

3 Likes

And Dak Prescott has not even scratched the surface for what a QB he will be. I see greatness in his future.

4 Likes