Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave - REVIEW

Lovin’ my Aromamizer. It pretty much has a permanent perch on my RooLoh. I am going to order the 6 ml version next week. If you get one and don’t like it, I’ll buy it from you.

2 Likes

Like Lars said you can’t go wrong. I love mine and they are my go to tanks for now. We’ll see if they hold their coveted spot once the Griffins arrive.

1 Like

Thanks ya’ll. Even though my dear friend @ringling is sending me his TFV4,
I’m going thru with purchasing an Aromamizer too, because ya’ll think it’s
wonderful and I trust what you say. Besides, I don’t want to be without a tank
again and I know me… I’ll be paying it forward again too!

I’m going to order the 6ml Aromamizer from VapeNW. Hopefully, they will ship
fast and it’s only $5 shipping. Does anyone have a current discount code by
chance?

4 Likes

I love mine, all 4 of them :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for the review, I just setup my velocity decked 6ml rdta with titanium coils and it’s ace…just used .4/24awg titanium wire on 2mm wrapped 8 times (0.17 ohm all in), lovely and smooth, good flavour and cloud and nice and warm at 220C TC…best vape I’ve had yet with a tank! Only issue is it’s very fiddly to get the coils installed and heating evenly…practice makes perfect :slight_smile:

Glad you like it! To me this is one of the most all around good tanks out there. Now be sure you do one thing. I think it’s a flaw in the design that when you tighten down the tank that the air holes don’t always line up with the coils. What I do is I’ll have the base screwed down all the way onto my mod. Then I hold it upside-down with the coil facing me. That way when I screw the tank down I can see if the air holes line up. If not it’s just a little turn counter-clockwise to insure they do line up. That’s where you get the best vape.

1 Like

VapeNW.com has Aromamizer for $19.95. I am not sure if they are clones. I got 2 there and they seemed a little off, but I’m using them. Would I buy them again for that price - shoot ya rather than paying double that! I use 4 Armomaizers and have 6 decks total. Two of them are the 3-post decks. I like the vertical or horizontal build. You can’t beat 8 wraps of Titanium 26g id2.5mm horizontal. Never any problems wicking or leaking. Flavor FLAVOR! Nothing beats it (at least not for me). I have not bought many other tanks cause I think i’d be wasting my money if the flavor is not as good. Finally, I have ordered a mini TFV4 and an Avocado - both on the way from China/Fasttech.

Hey… now that I went there I bought something. Great deal… Get 20% off pre-orders with code: 20%offPre-Orders
I got iPV5 200W Mod by Pioneer4You . $69.95 with 20% off = $55.99. I hear that’s a really good one. I also recommend the HCigar VT200 for $119.99. I got one about a month ago. Lovin the DNA 200. I’d never go back. Thinking I like 2 batteries or a Lipo because they are so light. These suck ass mods that have no power drive me nuts. Have to pre-heat to get a puff when they are cold. And ya… I’m not using fat wire. Do NOT buy an SMY it is cheap and has a 3-second delay to the power button. It’s the one with the large screen.

They come with authentication codes. Go to the site and plug them in. No need to speculate or worry.

2 Likes

Actually, there must be a catch. The threads were not as good at all and still are not, only black air-hole bands, no blue screwdriver, black rather than clear O-rings. So many differences between the Aromamizers from there and SteamCrave. I don’t get it. But, I would pay less again.

They’re authentic…I just got one from VapeNW …ran the code on their website…Shwing…it’s the Real McCoy…Now I just gotta learn how to coil it with SS and learn the eVic VTC Mini mod operation… :slight_smile: … but by now…being that this is a fairly late post (considering the dates of postings on this thread)…I would imagine that you already know this…Appears that I JUST crawled out from underneath the vaping rock…behind times here…It’s all good though… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone tried the v2?

Naa. never too late. Yes, that’s what I’ve heard… That they were authentic. The items that came with the black ones I got were different than the items that came with the tanks from SteamCrave. Also, the threads still are not as good as the threads on the 4 others I have from SteamCrave. Since then, I’ve made VapeNW my ‘go to’ dealer. I check them first when I’m looking for something. Prices are very good, and orders arrive surprisingly fast. I hope you are enjoying your Aromamizer. I’m running several. As for coiling it with SS, I’d say 2.5mm id and horizontal. Make your cotton just touch the deck. Vertical is good too, but cut the top wick short and don’t leave it fuzzy. If you do, it will reduce flavor, catching the vapor on it’s way up to your mouth. If you do vertical, yes one wick end is sufficient and just fluff it out to spread it onto as much of the deck surface as possible. You WILL have to break the tank in. I’ve found that true every time. Another thing I’ve found is that no matter how well I clean a new tank, machine oil is collected in the first cotton wick. So, I change my cotton after the first tank I run though it. I’ve found about .3 ohms is great so that would be about 8 wraps of 24g SS. I run most of mine around 22 to 26 watts. All this may be way off from the way you like to vape. I think a lot of people vape at much higher watts.

I really appreciate you talking with me because I admire how smart you are about mixing. You certainly helped me in the past with Medicine Flower. Take care, Joya

1 Like

You are just in time to get a good deal. The aromamizer and the evic vtc mini is a good setup. Have both of them. Enjoy

2 Likes

Thank you for the well wishes…Yeah got the Aromamizer at VapeNW…same price Joy paid…and the VTC mini at SweetVapes for $39.00…got screwed on SS 316L at a local vape shop 30ft for$12.00…I see it online for a lot cheaper…but that is only gonna be a 1 time screw job… @Joy …you’re too kind…I’m not that smart…let’s just say that I’ve poured alot of juice down the drain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normally in our vape years time cycle what we bought a month ago is already replaced by something much improved.The Aromamizer is truly an exception to the rule IMO.I still own five of these marvels for one simple reason , they work!

The Aromamizer is the rta I judge all others on.I have purchased many tanks after it thinking they would be better.The Mutation , Crius , Griffin and I have yet to find a better flavor or ease of building tank.The Aromamizer just works and it works well.

Filling can be a pain compared to others and the airflow control band is a little odd but the flavor IMO makes the few negatives worth it to me.
I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

2 Likes

That was the same for me for a good while. I have three and for a time they were all I used. Then came the Boreas, Supreme and Billow v3. IMO the Boreas beats it hands down and the flavor is paralleled by the other two. The Supreme and Billow v3 beats it on ease of use.

All in all it’s still a great tank and excels beyond the rest of the tanks I own.

2 Likes

I need to pick up a Billow V3 ,still undecided on the Supreme but I am very fond of the Boreas.I feel the flavor is great but I can’t honestly say if it is better or worst.I do like the Boreas more than the Aromamizer just because of it’s ease of use.I am not crazy about all of the parts in the Boreas but I haven’t had any issue other than an O ring failure.
I can see the Boreas was a well thought out design on every feature.The air flow /juice control adjustment is something that has been needed for a while.The top fill has always been a problem on other tanks , when you put on the top cap the pressure causes most to leak.
The Boreas is the first that I get zero leaking on after filling.

1 Like

When I first got my Boreas I packed the wick to avoid leaking and got good flavor but not superior. It was also wicking slow with the amount of cotton I used.

I’ve found if I wick the Boreas with the least amount of wicking possible, it has far superior flavor than any tank I have.

If it’s wicked with the exterior of the coil fully exposed (no cotton underneath the coil) it’s actually better than most drippers I own.

I use just enough to cover the wicking holes. It wicks faster and there is more coil area exposed to airflow.

I run very low ohm Ti coils and they performs better with plenty airflow IMO.

1 Like

I find this very interesting. As of yet I have not been able to put a dual coil setup on the eVic Mini that had anything going on performance wise…not with TC anyway. I haven’t tried a kanthal or wattage build. How are you getting a good vape on the Mini with a dual setup?

For work I carry the mini with the griffin. SS coils at about .3 ohms 35 to 40 watts. Works for me.