As promised Eleaf one each review of the kiya

12 Likes

Thanks. My wife will absolutely love this.

3 Likes

Great review, Smiley, thank you!

2 Likes

You are more than welcome. Pleasure is all mine. Something new for me. It was interesting.

5 Likes

@SmilingOgre I can’t get enough of your OgreVision reviews !!!

1 Like

Lol, It’s an acquired taste for sure, but thanks!!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Realized I missed this one when you released it, but I found it anyway. With ALL the YT video heads out there, your reviews are a welcome BREAK from the same old same old, refreshing, and I can actually watch your reviews instead of sitting THROUGH a review.

2 Likes

I can only say I’m honored that you think so and I am very glad you enjoy them. Watching my own reviews, I don’t see anything special but I think that’s pretty normal. Regardless, it really does make a difference to know someone is getting something out of them.

2 Likes

I missed this one too, thanks for pointing it out. Who doesn’t love OgreVision? Point them out, we can send Ogre to there home with some BBQ sauce and a grill…Oh yeah!

I really dig your videos @SmilingOgre and the opening cloud check was classic :+1: I hope you continue on.

1 Like

You are much too kind to my friend although I am kinda diggin the travelin grillin Ogre concept. I could snag one of those tow behind grillin trailers. OgreVision logo on the side. Kinda like Publisher’s clearinghouse but with a different surprise. “Look mommy! I wonder if he’s coming to our house!”

2 Likes

Thanks for this review of this extremely stealthy device! It is very petite. Sorry I took so long to see this review and comment, buth HEY i’m not a whole year late (yet). Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks, lol. All good. It is a tiny one.

2 Likes

Your first scene, I knew you were holding a device but I couldn’t see it at all. Then the HUGE CLOUD! we may need the specs on your hands, maybe Ogres have huge hands?
or maybe…

1 Like

That is hilarious!

2 Likes