Atomizers!

Just let me know if you want it and I’ll provide my PayPal info.

4 Likes

yes please and thanknyou

4 Likes

Sent you my PayPal link and it showed In a foreign language for some odd reason…

4 Likes

Ok, @Jayrell, @louiesquared, @Jazzy_girl, @Ailith your packages are on the way! I will pm each tracking number, and I have cleaned everything with alcohol thoroughly, so make sure to give everything a good rinse :wink:.

9 Likes

Thank you much!!!

3 Likes

If you get someone offering you a better “tip” then you should take it. It will be a min. before I get some cash in my paypal account.

Thank you for being so generous! I will make sure and pay it forward.

3 Likes

No prob Jazzy, I just want people to enjoy whatever I send. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sorry Jenny, that was pretty much every atomizer I had left over. The only one I have now is my Goon, which is just my regular every day usage RDA.

2 Likes

I think we should have a swap meet thread. Unfortunately, I have a hard time getting to the post office before closing so sending stuff out may be difficult. Of course, getting stuff IN is easy peasey!

1 Like

No worries! Thanks anyway! I just got a little confused if there was one that wasn’t claimed. I still think that it is EXTREMELY generous of you!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ahh…should have used the search option. Thanks brother!

1 Like

No problem. I wish more people would use it. It’s one of my favorites

4 Likes

All items are now spoken for! First batch of packages went out yesterday, next batch will go out Monday. I am a little irked that Office Max didn’t have the pretty bubble envelopes they showed online (with little hearts and designs) so I had to get dull awful grey :angry:.

3 Likes

Chicks, man…
JK LOL

1 Like

@Silhouette.
This chick is pretty groovy.

:wink: Thanks Laura, actually, seeing your post about wanting to buy the Goliath v2 is what gave me the idea, since I already had it and wasn’t using it, I at least wanted someone to enjoy it, then I figured why not do it with all my other atomizers and wire. Second round of packages is on the way! Looks like the delivery days are for Wednesday and Thursday. I will request to close once everyone gets their items, I just want to be sure the thread is closing with everyone getting their intended packages.

5 Likes

Got your package today!!! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

All packages have been delivered to their intended awesome recipients, could @JoJo or any @moderators be a sweetie pie and close this for me. :smiley:

3 Likes