Aussie vape fam help?pls! Nic supplier

Yo fellow Aussies. who do you import ya nic from? Just ordered my first lot of diy from juice factory keen to get mixin. I have been buying my juices from vapoureyes.nz they sell nic aswell…

2 Likes

I buy from HILIQ, never had a problem. Others have claimed that their nic is a bit harsh on the throat but It’s never bothered me.

2 Likes

I have got some from vapoureyes.com.nz as well it was all right but went off quick. The super fast delivery was great lol 48hours on the door step. Have been trying salts from liquid nicotine wholesale but haven’t been great. Tried some from mixoligy i think it was in nz and fick it was smooth for free base

2 Likes

i like Hiliq nic it wasnt harsh at all

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m a HiLiq fan. I buy regularly.

3 Likes

What’s the shipping like from HiLiq? Speed,cost?

1 Like

Looking at my last order, shipping isn’t outrageous, about $16 USD to rural QLD and it’s pretty fast, I normally receive it within a week and the postal services here is slow, always takes a couple of extra days compared to more civilised regions of Aus. The 100mg/ml nic was about $20 USD for 250ml.

2 Likes

BTW the last order I purchased had no indication on the labelling that it contained nic. That made me happy and sad at the same time. Also, sometimes they have free product or freight promotions. I think once I purchased 100ml for $1 + freight, or something like that. If you register an account with them you’ll get notifications when goodies come up.

2 Likes

Thanks @cooper1 I’m in CQ so shud be a good indication on delivery. Thanks everyone for ya help

2 Likes