Authentic Diablo 5ml tanks

The build quality is a step above for sure .The biggest pro for the authentic is the lip that centers the tank ,on the clones I have to hold the glass in the center as I put it together.No big deal but I can never get it perfectly centered , but it has never leaked.The clones all had to be de-burred the machining was a little rough especially on the flared drip tips that I did not show.
I am very pleased with my clones for the price I paid.$12.00 is a bargain but you do get what you pay for and I donā€™t think this is an exception to that rule.
I donā€™t think I would buy another authentic 2.5ml for $80.00 now that I have one and the ones in the eBay ad seem to be much closer in quality than the 5ml clones that I bought earlier.
I would buy an authentic 5ml in the price range of $60-90 though and I think they are worth it.
I hope @Whiterose0818 is able to get some shipped as I would love to have one authentic in the larger size.

1 Like

It makes me happy to see you have two clones and an authentic and you are buying another authentic. I was beginning to think I was the only one here that is nuts about these tanks. I bring one with me every day to work.Today I have my Griffin, TFV4, and a Diablo. All with Ti builds. The Diablo is the only one giving me a great vape today.

1 Like

Still working on itā€¦itā€™s pretty promising. Iā€™ll have a definite answer tomorrow

2 Likes

I canā€™t thank you enough for even trying to get this deal done!

1 Like

I try not to hype things up too much but I do like these tanks.I put it up there with any other tank and better than most.Super simple design that works very well. I am biased though because I love the looks as well.

@LordVapor
@bradslinux
@BoyHowdy
i am super busy at my shop today, so details later, but a purchase has been made, a shipment has been made, through DHL, i have a tracking numberā€¦it is on like a pot of neck bones!
iā€™ll give you guys more when i am done at work!

1 Like

Awesome man. Thanks a bunch for pulling this off. Did you manage to get me a black and silver? Just curious how much I am spending hehe.

1 Like

silver brother

1 Like

Excellent news! Thank You again @Whiterose0818!

1 Like

LV, your package came inā€¦thank you, my brotherā€¦iā€™ll dig into it later!

1 Like

Cool. Hope you like those. I threw an empty 2oz bottle in there to take up some space lol.

1 Like

I did get the 1:1 clones from the eBay listing I posted.They are indeed a very good quality clone of the 2.5ml I have.Working airflow ring , same style drip tip and etched logo on top of the tank.The only noticeable difference that I have found in my short time spent is the design of the drip tip.It is the same pattern but the authentic has deeper engravings or ridges if you will.
The clone is on the Mini Volt.

1 Like

Nice. I am ordering a black and silver from that eBay ad. Nice find!

1 Like

I am sure you will be pleased ,They are well worth that price and he ships fast.

2 Likes

sweet! good to know that you verifiedā€¦its on its way!

I am sure you will be pleased with them .I have also noticed he has a flattened SS fused clapton? It is the same size as the one I ordered a while back but it does look like it has been flattened.I think I am going to have to give it a try as well as the tsunami clone.
I promise I am in no way, shape or form have any ties to this company!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLATTENED-FUSED-CLAPTON-COIL-WIRE-316L-S-S-WIRE-15-ROLL-26-32-AWG-/252321626888?hash=item3abf8a7b08:g:~bcAAOSwoudW6G44

Fused clapton wire is so easy to make. But flattened takes a little bit of work. Thatā€™s not a bad price.

I havenā€™t tried to make any clapton out of SS only kanthal and Nichrome80. I know nothing about flattened but I can see how it would help to make the coils easier to wind.
I donā€™t know if it helps with flavor or if it is just a looks thing?

I have never tried flattened Claptons. I think someone started flattening Claptons with a hammer. It would be better to roll them. We have rollers that would do that very well in the fab shop here. But I have no idea what the benefits are. I use Ti. So I havenā€™t done any Claptons in quite awhile. Itā€™s one of those things I would like to revisit some day to test how it compares to Ti. I know when I went from Claptons to Ti I was impressed with Tiā€™s flavor production. So i want to test that in reverse and see if Iā€™m like ā€œMehā€.

1 Like

i just checked the status of our tanksā€¦they are already in cincinnati and they should be in my hands on mondayā€¦wow, that was/is fast!

2 Likes