Authentic Diablo 5ml tanks

Wow. That was super fast. FastTech needs to use that boat!

1 Like

I prefer Titanium as well , some devices I have canā€™t use that low of a resistance unfortunately so I have to use other wire.
@Whiterose0818 that was quick shipping! When you get a total let me know your payment preference and I will pay my bill , Thank you

1 Like

Same here. I have PayPal. But damn dude, I could almost drive and pick this up lol. I have been to your home town soooo many times! Very cool town. Saw a guy dressed up like Captain Jack Sparrow there one day. I could have sworn it was Johnny Depp.

1 Like

the guy in the Philippines used DHL for shippingā€¦$35 shipping fee. i kinda wish we/I ordered more tanks, or had more buyersā€¦it would have driven the cost down more. $35 shipping was the base price/flat rate as far as i could figure.
either way, we are still getting a deal. when they get in, iā€™ll create a group chat and give you guys the complete details and weā€™ll take care of itā€¦
guess what time it is?
time to shave soome ass!
lolā€¦later guys!

1 Like

LOL. I could have gone without that visual.

2 Likes

@BoyHowdy - That fused Clapton wire that came with the eBay clones you bought - did you use it?

I just made two coils at 5.5 wraps around a 3mm rod and stuck them in one of these clones. I also created a CSV file for it for my DNA 200. I measured the wires with my calipers and found the core wires to be 26awg and the wrap to be 30awg. I am just guessing it is 316 SS. When I got the atty analyzed it clocked in at .103 ohm. I did a couple vapes on it and itā€™s pretty good. But even at 425 degrees it seems to be getting a little warm because the tank sizzles for a half second or so after releasing the fire button. I sent the seller a message asking what the wire is and I want to verify that it is 316 SS before vaping on it too much with the wrong resistance factors in place. Do you have a DNA 200? If so when I get the wire verified I can share the settings and CSV if you want to give it a go.

1 Like

I tried the wire in one tank on a dna200 but I only ran it in power mode.I have some more SS clapton that I bought from the same seller a while back and it was indeed 316.
Thank you, if you get a file I would love to try the settings.

Here is the CSV file

1 Like

What do you set your preheat to> I usually have mine at 150 with Ti. But with these SS Fused Claptons I have it turned down to 100.

1 Like

I am going thru a phase for the past couple of weeks, lol
I have 5 DNA 200 devices and not a single one is set on T/C at the moment.I am running wire of all types but mostly 22 ga.Ti , 24 ga. 316 ss , or 28 ga.NiChrome 80. It seems as long as I am using rayon I no longer have to worry about dry hits.Drippers I can taste when I need to add more juice and my tanks I can see.
I like a cooler vape for the most part and never used preheat above 100 , that was for the fused 316 SS claptons .On the deepwater builds I would set the preheat to no more than 75.I vape almost entirely in the 45-65 watt range.The exception is when using the Ohmega Alpha 30mm BFT , I run the ss fused claptons at 85-105 watts.I am using a 4.0 with a ton of rayon , it takes a lot of power to get the coils warm.
My new favorite DNA 200 is the Protovapor Silo,it is a copy of the Evolv reference mod and I have it paired up with the 5ml El Diablo that @Whiterose0818 hooked us up with.I just love the size of this mod.

3 Likes

If anyone here has their authentic 5ml Diablo RTA and would consider selling me one, please PM me. I will pay you what you paid for it.

1 Like

Very hard to find. Good luck!
I wanted to get another 2.5ml clone in blue and canā€™t find those either.

A guy in chat has found some. He is close to the Philippines. Anybody else wanting one?

Hello, my name is Ryan and I am the Ebay seller you bought the Flattened Fused Clapton from way back when. I have created a new brand, Steam Coil Resistance, and a new line of 316l SS Flattened Fused Clapton Wires. Currently they are only available on Ebay and exclusively from me, nowhere else! Iā€™m trying to reach out to previous customers and let them know I am back in business and better than ever!

1 Like