Autumn Vapes!

Well I guess I have found something that Bob_Bitchen wonā€™t even try.
Fear factor stole it and made it into something most would never want to try.
My limits stop around the food trying to crawl off my plate. (Hong Kong, a dish called drunken shrimp. They were still alive. Nope, nope, nope.)

Hereā€™s a nice fall recipe! I think Iā€™ve vaped about half of the bottle so far this morning.

2 Likes

No Gagh for you then :no_mouth:

1 Like

Not many around here. I live in Alabama. I have a couple of places that are pinoy owned, so they can get stuff I canā€™t.
Still have all my friends, who made it to the states, that I get together with as often as possible. They get a kick out of seeing me eat Balute and dinuguan (simply because so many people find out what it is or what itā€™s made with. I donā€™t care, both are masarap!!!)

1 Like

Dinuguan is ang sarap!

1 Like

You might enjoy this thread:

:wink:

3 Likes

For @VapeyMama :laughing:

2 Likes

I noticed that both FLV pumpkin spice and pumpkin bread are more heavy on the spice notes than actual pumpkin. Hmmmā€¦

So what is everyoneā€™s favorite pumpkin flavor for something that needs more of a pumpkin filling like pie?

2 Likes

RFSC Pumpkin Pie tastes like pumpkin and nothing else to me. :grin:

3 Likes

I just got both of those flavorah flavors in the past week. I havenā€™t mixed with them so I guess Iā€™ll see soon enough if I taste pumpkin. With their pumpkin spice, based on the smell test and a little taste, it seems just like real life pumpkin spice that would be in a Starbucks drink. For true pumpkiny flavor Iā€™m still searching. Tpa pumpkin is RAW pumpkin. I havenā€™t had any success ā€œcookingā€ it with amber or any other flavor combo. Iā€™m gonna have to check out rfsc pumpkin pie. Thanks for the tip @Lolly!

3 Likes

My initial thoughts on the Flavorah Pumpkin Bread (SF at 3%) is that, like Pentine said, heavy on the spice and very heavy on the yeasty bread. Thereā€™s a little pumpkin pie kinda vibe going on but itā€™s way in the back. It also tastes like it has some BA. Iā€™m disappointed. Itā€™s only been two weeks though, so Iā€™m gonna give it a little more time. And itā€™s highly possible I mixed it too high. We all know how Flavorah flavors can be all over the map. Hangsen pumpkin pie at 2% tastes like pretty much nothing so far.

3 Likes

Just checked my feeble notes. Looks like I pick up some slight ginger from it too, but no crust. No idea if pumpkin pie has actual ginger in it - thatā€™s just my tastebuds :laughing:

1 Like

I put ginger in my pumpkin pie!

2 Likes

Whoop! My tastebuds arenā€™t too bad after all :laughing:

1 Like

Apples and peaches also come to mind when i think of fall desserts. Ive made dozens of Peach Cobbler recipes and rarely vape the same one twice because of all the different possibilities.

Im still just a bit sick, cold, so im going to have to wait just a couple days to mix it, it is definitely a WIP.

Next up will be some work with cranberries and grapes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a spiced cranberry sauce with cherry and orange recipe that Iā€™m going to mix as soon as I get the chance. And an idea for cranberry cake with butter sauce swimming around in my head. Definitely on board with some cranberry!

2 Likes

That sounds lovely!

I was just going through some of my cran recipes that i have on the site and found one im going to work on finishing. Most likely ill be changing the majority of flavorings in this one:

To update this im thinking something like this:

If i could just shake this infernal coughingā€¦ I always come up with more mixes when i am unable to mix and then when i can mix i dont want to. Me bwoKenā€¦

EDIT: I forgot this one:

It turned out decent but will need some tweaking.

4 Likes

Iā€™m planning on mixing these up today!

Spiced cranberry sauce, should go nicely with Thanksgiving dinner.

Pannekoeken (Dutch Pancake) with apples always reminds me of fall.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t tried this out yet, itā€™s next on my to-mix list, but everything else Iā€™ve tried from NF has been great. Their chocolates are really good with at least 30 days steeping, no powdery effect, just rich, chocolatey goodness, so I have high hopes for this pumpkin! Iā€™ll let you know (in a month or so) how it goes!

2 Week Update: Mixed as SF; 2.5% in 15/85, 2mg:
Tastes a lot like Chai NF, with a little pumpkin pie way in the background. Iā€™ll try at .5% and 1% and see how that goes.

3 Likes

For fall Iā€™m working on pumpkin donut and pumpkin eggnog at the moment. Fried dough is a local fair favorite, so that might be next on the list. Iā€™m also thinking about apple fritter and apple cider.

3 Likes