Autumn Vapes!

That sounds lovely!

I was just going through some of my cran recipes that i have on the site and found one im going to work on finishing. Most likely ill be changing the majority of flavorings in this one:

To update this im thinking something like this:

If i could just shake this infernal coughing… I always come up with more mixes when i am unable to mix and then when i can mix i dont want to. Me bwoKen…

EDIT: I forgot this one:

It turned out decent but will need some tweaking.

4 Likes

I’m planning on mixing these up today!

Spiced cranberry sauce, should go nicely with Thanksgiving dinner.

Pannekoeken (Dutch Pancake) with apples always reminds me of fall.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried this out yet, it’s next on my to-mix list, but everything else I’ve tried from NF has been great. Their chocolates are really good with at least 30 days steeping, no powdery effect, just rich, chocolatey goodness, so I have high hopes for this pumpkin! I’ll let you know (in a month or so) how it goes!

2 Week Update: Mixed as SF; 2.5% in 15/85, 2mg:
Tastes a lot like Chai NF, with a little pumpkin pie way in the background. I’ll try at .5% and 1% and see how that goes.

3 Likes

For fall I’m working on pumpkin donut and pumpkin eggnog at the moment. Fried dough is a local fair favorite, so that might be next on the list. I’m also thinking about apple fritter and apple cider.

3 Likes

Just tested this again today and its ready! Oh my goodness, I think I’m in love.
:heart: :fire: :heart: I’m going to mix up a giant bottle of this, I think it might end up being one of my favorite cool fall weather vapes!

2 Likes

WOW! What a great idea! You know I want to add some chocolate to that too though right!? Oh maybe some connecticut shade (connecticut shade is a fairly chocolatey tobacco kind of flavor).

1 Like

Go for it!! And lmk how it turns out! My inspiration for the whole thing was from the Purilum Sweet Tobacco. I get a delicious honey graham flavor with the tobacco in that and I knew I needed to do something fallish and camp-firey with it. I’m so happy with how it turned out. I didn’t attempt to add any chocolate just because I haven’t found my chocolate groove yet. But the butterscotch pairs so nicely with that sweet tobacco I don’t even miss the chocolate from the s’more equation. Ooh yum.

1 Like

It will for sure be on my to do list next time I mix :wink:

1 Like

This recipe is only 5 days old so far but it’s showing promise! I might drop the EF apple cinnamon and use a different cinnamon. The EF is a little more towards red hot cinnamon than bakery cinnamon and I don’t think the apple in it is really doing much at such a low % (it’s not a strong flavor). But I’ve vaped about 15ml in the last 24 hours, its quite tasty!

4 Likes

What … no pumpkin spice? :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol! I’ve got plenty of pumpkin spice goodies steeping!! It doesn’t have to be in everything! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Still playing with some of my mixes from fall, I cannot for the life of me get a good, decent, true to life, Apple Cider.

Keeps on tasting like damn oatmeal…

Edit: Guess I should post my recipe.

1 Like

Try this!

2 Likes

How is it possible that I have triple digit numbers of concentrates, but I am missing something from every dang recipe I would want to try?? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Story of my life. Lol

1 Like

Have heard of that stark apple from FA, what makes it different from Fuji?

1 Like

Oh man, its worlds different. Fuji is like a bright fresh semi-tart apple, Stark is like a sweet cooked apple juice-y apple. If you’re an apple fan, add it to your next order. If you don’t like it I’ll buy it from you. :wink:

3 Likes

I may have just cracked the Cider code! It’s working for me, anyway. I made a few mugs of warm Spiced Cider at the house a few weeks ago using Clove, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Garam Masala for the spices. This tastes pretty darned close to it. Only 7 days steeped, but I can’t put it down. If everything keeps in line, it should be really something at 30 days.

6 Likes

Go figure…I have two of those flavors… :roll_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes

Dang it! I knew this would happen! I’ve spent the last 6 months searching for all PG-free flavors and it turns out they are awesome! But, only 4 or 5 people out of hundreds of mixers use them! I edited the recipe to include where to get everything :smile: it’s a little ridiculous to see it in writing.

1 Like