Autumn Vapes!

It’s time to start thinking about fall flavors! Let’s get some inspiration going, share your ideas, favorite recipes or your WIPs for fall!
:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf:

6 Likes

I’m working on a few right now.

Spiced Cola
Caramel apple sweet rolls
Pumpkin spice latte
Pumpkin cookie with cream cheese icing

5 Likes

OOo! I would love to try that pumpkin cookie with cream cheese icing!

3 Likes

I love fall vapes! Too bad I am so basic; a good caramel apple mix and an apple pie mix is as far as I have made it though, nothing so fancy as to use spices or the like.

It is time to start trying to get my hands on a good pumpkin flavor though…

4 Likes

Ah jeez, Autumn already. Spare a thought for us poor unfortunate Irish that haven’t even had summer yet. But, yes, get mixin/steeping y’all, Winter is comin’ :smile:

6 Likes

You had to go and say the big W!
Next, someone will say that nasty 4 letter word that starts with S and ends in sliding off the porch!
If we could just avoid the W and just go Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring that would really make my century!
Oh well, I guess I better get back to gene splicing for my set of wings. Gotta fly FURTHER south.

5 Likes

Sorry, an older boy told me to say it. X

2 Likes

Here’s what I have so far. This is only v2 and it’s still a wip.

8 Likes

I haven’t ventured into pumpkin flavors yet, but that looks yummy so far! I picked up the cream cheese icing flavor a little bit ago and haven’t broken it out yet. Big ups for using that Catalan cream, I LOVE that one! Lol

1 Like

It’s JULY !

6 Likes

Plus one month development = August, plus one month steep = FALL!!! :maple_leaf: :apple: :pie: :maple_leaf:

7 Likes

No, you didn’t enter a time machine :wink: Summer isn’t even half over. But recipe development takes time, so now is actually kind of late for getting an Autumn mix perfected. If you want to get started on something that allows you adequate time, start working on your Christmas recipes!!!

@VapeyMama I’ve never done a fall mix but will throw something together. :slight_smile: Thanks for the inspiration!!

2 Likes

Looks like I need to add Catalan cream to my next order!
That recipe looks awesome!

1 Like

The tpa pumpkin is… A little weird. I’m still trying to figure out if I can get anything good from it. I have one little vial from wizard labs and if I use it up before finding a way to make it taste like anything other than raw pumpkin, I’m giving up on it. Lol

@juice_junkie_lover suggested flavorah pumpkin bread and pumpkin spice, so I’ll be trying those soon.

2 Likes

Now you mention the big C! I can feel my seasonal depression coming on, time to break out the sunlamp and vitamin D tablets!

2 Likes

Ahoy there Southern Mixer. Can I ask you something?

@SthrnMixer I have a question for you concerning your blueberry muffin recipe, if I may? The ‘gorm’ in the name, is that from the Irish/gaeilge? Cheers

It was my feeble attempt at being artsy fartsy :slight_smile: Sometimes I wonder what motivates me :confused:

Ok, did a thrown-together thing just so I could participate in this uber cool thread…

No Meat Mincemeat (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blackcurrant (FA) 1
Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.25
Clove (Flavorah) 0.05
Country Apple (Purilum) 2.5
Fig Fresh (FA) 1.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.5
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.5
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 0.5
Pumpkin Spice (TPA) 0.3
Raisin Rum (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 9.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Oh and it’s mixed too. Smelled weird but not off-putting. I’ll give er some steep. That FLV Clove - I thought I would never use it again. But 1 drop in 60ml juice may not be bad and could actually work out well. We shall see!

5 Likes

No Irish roots then? ‘Gorm’ is Irish for blue, I thought you were Irish for a while because of that name, nevermind. LoL :grinning: Nice recipe btw, thanks for that.

2 Likes

I’m from the mountains of Virginia with Irish heritage.

1 Like