Ave40 Vape Gear Update, Promotion, Coupon Codes, Giveaway and More!

Wave Your Wand Now—IJOY Wand kit

Morning Guys!Today I Want To Introduce You One Kit From IJoy.
IJOY Wand kit

IJOY Wand kit is an e-cig device powered by 2600mAh 30A lithium battery with 100W max wattage. Having the IWEPAL control chip, it comes with short-circuit protection and low power protection, etc. Featuring one pentagonal fire key and two color indicator, it offers simple vaping and detects the Diamond tank automatically. Even in compact size, it handles tanks up to 25mm without overhang and has 5.5ml juice capacity(4ml extra tube included). And other advantages all make it a good choice for you, like 180°fast screw-cap filling design, colored bubble tube and diamond coil with uniform heating characteristics.

For More Info,You Guys Can Click Here:IJOY Wand kit - $46.9 - 1818 - Ave40

Prince Cobra—SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition Tank

SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition tank, an unprecedentedly powerful and beautiful one. It has a cobra mesh inside, when you dripped e-liquid in the tank you can see beautiful liquid fill every part of the cobra mesh! And with snakelike patterns carved on the top and base, the whole tank looks like an exquisite artwork. Its included V12 Prince strip coil is a revolutionary one, having larger heating area and can bring you purer flavor. Besides, acrylic bulb tube and drip tip are included in this kit as extra gifts! Excellent design, powerful new coils, this cobra edition will surprise you!

Features

§Unprecedentedly powerful and beautiful sub ohm tank

§Excellent accessory cellular mesh

§Beautiful snakelike patterns carved on the top and base

§Cobra V2 resin drip tip

§Magic gradient color

§Optional Acrylic bulb tube and drip tip

§Revolutionary Mesh Coil & Strip Coil

§All-new V12 Prince X2 Clapton coil

§Easy top filling with patented locking mechanism

§Adjustable bottom airflow

§Compatible with V12 Prince series coils

Click Here If Interested:https://www.ave40.com/smok-tfv12-prince-cobra-edition-tank.html

World Debut—Vaporesso Tarot Baby Mod With NRG SE Tank

Let’s Take A First Look At What Vaporesso Newly Launches.

As One Brand-New Mod That Vaporesso Brings To Us.I Think All Of You Guys Are Curious About It.I Will Keep This Thread Update When It’s On Sale.For More Info You Can Click Here:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival

Smok In Discount—TFV12 Baby Prince Tank

Good Day!Guess All Of You Guys Prefer Smok’s Products So Much,Today I Bring One To You With More Than 50% Discount.
SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank

I Think You Guys Know More Details About This Tank Than Me.Smok Is The Brand I Prefer Much As Well.Now You Can Take One With Just $19.8,Don’t Hesitate,Just Click Here:SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank - $19.8 - 1608 - Ave40

RDA For Life—Digiflavor Drop Solo RDA

Hello There!This Time I Want To Introduce One RDA For You.Here It Is.

Digiflavor Drop Solo RDA

Details Of Feature Here:

2 large post holes allowing for easy coil placement, and maximum build space with open access to trim excess.
The post holes have also been designed with a notch to trap round wire builds with ease.

Stepped airflow design provides precise control while maintaining an ultra smooth,
flavorful and whistle free experience.

Deep and leveled juice well base with perfect post placement allows convenient dripping
or squonking while minimizing possibilities of leakage.

24mm beauty ring included to create seamless design with larger devices.

If You Guys Interested,You Can Find It Here And Our Summer Sale:https://www.ave40.com/digiflavor-drop-solo-rda.html

Vaporesso In Discount—Revenger X 220W Kit with NRG Tank

This Hot Sale Kit Also In Discount Now.Let’s See It.

Vaporesso Revenger X 220W Kit with NRG Tank

Vaporesso Revenger X 220W Kit is a compact vaping mod with a 0.96-inch OLED Screen and advanced vaping tank, measuring perfectly 45mm by 89mm by 28mm.
The slide open filling system allows vapers to push and pull the top cap to easily refill the e-juice.
The tank packs with glass tube made from Pyrex for better heat dissipation.
The bottom airflow system can generate massive vape production and balanced flavor, and you can adjust the airflow ring to meet your requirements.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries with huge staying power, runs with the maximum power output of 220W. It features heating insulation layer, with revolutionary IML design,
which reflects in the immersive and more integrated look with responsive touch buttons.
A variety of interchangeable GT cores are available, presenting all parameter clearly.

You Can Spend $51.8 To Get One With 44% Off Dsicount Now,Click Here:https://www.ave40.com/vaporesso-revenger-x-220w-kit-with-nrg-tank-2ml-5ml.html

The Leisure Lifestyle—Shanlaan Laan Pod Mod 40W

Good Day Everyone!Here Is One Pod Mod I Want To Share With You Guys.Well Comment After Introduction.

Features

§ Applicable to iOS & Android

§ Button-Free

§ Child Lock

§ Close system available for prereflling e-liquid or concentrate

§ Concealed Pod

§ Flip-open USB Port

§ Lightweight and corrosion-proof aluminum

§ Negative pressure infiltration

§ Poco Pin connection

§ Premium leather

§ Sub-ohm Coil

§ Top Airflow & Top Filling

Well.As A Brand-New Brand,What Shanlaan Tries Is To Make High-End Products.$109 For One Pod Mod Is Really Expensive.But You Can Clearly Know Its Details From The Pics I Post.Leather Material,Simple But Unique Design All Express Its Difference.It’s Really A Great Pod Mod In Terms Of Design.Well For Price,If You Guys Like It,Click Here For It:Shanlaan Laan Pod Mod 40W - $109 - 1365 - Ave40

One Mod,Dual Use— Wismec Luxotic MF Box Mod

I’m Just Wondering How Could Wismec Dope Out This Idea On Mod.They’re Absolutely Creative And Talented People.Now Let’s See It.

Just As What They Named This Mod:Luxotic.Yes.It’s A Quite Crazy Mod Ever You Know.For Long Time People Always Stuck In The Middle Of The Choice Between Squonk And Box Mod.Some Prefer This One,While Others Not.But It’s The Time To End That.You Pay For One Mod.You Get Dual Use Then.Whichever Type You Want.Just A Little Change,You Will Get Another Type.Really Really A Cool Mod I Would Say.

Are You Interested,Click Here For More Info About It:Wismec Luxotic MF Box Mod With Screen - $58.84 - 1964 - Ave40

Art Of Stainless Steel—Ehpro Mod 101 Pro 75W TC Mod

Great Day Folks.Well The First Thread Today I Want To Introduce This New Guy To You.
Ehpro Mod 101 Pro 75W TC Mod

Let Me Talk A Little About My Experience On It.

First Of All,Good Job On The Appearance,No Much Such Colorful Thing Around The Mod,Just Press Buttons And A Screen.Well It’s A Really Friendly To Your Hand.Stainless Steel Offers Good Hand Feeling,Not That Light Like Resin,But Not So Heavy To Make Your Hand Aching After Long Use.Then 75W Provides Great Feeling For One Ego Mod.It’s A Really Good Mod You Need To Try.

For More Info You Guys Can Click Here:Ehpro Mod 101 Pro 75W TC Mod - $63.9 - 1974 - Ave40

First Time You See This Title,You May Wonder What’s Flavour Mode?But To Me,I Want To Try This Mode First.Well Let’s Check This Kit Out First.

I Just Post The Highlight Of This Kit Here.The Official Of Artery Said The Inspiration Of Designing This Mod Comes From Hive.Well You Can Find Hexagon Elements All Around The Mod,The Buttons And The Screen,Well And The Menu Inside.What’s More,There’s A Little Bee Icon At The Back.Quite Interesting.Another,Flavor Mode First Invention,The Official Says That Better Effect With Mixed E-Juice,But I Get None Right Now.I Just Try With Tobacco And Melon Flavor Liquid Separately.Compare To Common Mode,You Can Clearly Taste The Flavor Easily,Listen Up,It’s Clearly Feel That.Then The Hive Tank Together,Mesh Coil Is Not A Rare Thing Now.Oh Here I Forget Something,This Kit Get Two Types.One Is Resin While Another Is Carbon Fiber.I Have To Say I Love This One.Very Friendly To Your Hand.In A Word,This Mod Is The One Worthy A Try For Its Flavour Mode,But You Need More Details To Know It,The Link Here:Artery Hive 200 Kit - $99 - 1969 - Ave40

[Discount]Not Just Vape—Voopoo Too 180w kit

Hey!Look What I Bring To Guys Today.
Voopoo Too 180w kit Black Frame

Voopoo Too 180w kit is the first vaping kit under Voopoo. The Too box mod adopts the latest GENE.FAN chip, providing the fastest firing speed of 10ms and soft mode for high wattage vaping. It supports both single and dual 18650 batteries that can reach up to 80W and 180W output power. The double sideslip covers also bring a sense of fun and style. The uforce tank with precise OCC head delivers a fragrant flavor and beastly clouds.

For Now You Can Get 46% Discount Here:https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-too-180w-kit-black-frame.html

May The Force Be With You—SMOK X-Force Kit 2000mAh

Hello Guys!Smok Just Brings To Us A New Kit,Check It Out Here!
SMOK X-Force Kit 2000mAh

account removal page

The Main Features Post Here,You Can Clearly Know About The Details.Well Let Me Talk About My Experience On This Kit.Especially I Would Say Smok Really Does A Good Job On The Pod Mod Kit.The Airflow Port And The Special Coil,All Provide More Air Flow Into The Mod Than The Standard When You Vape,And It’s Easy To Make Big Cloud,Quite Great Man.I Think This Kit Will Be Popular And Catch Your Eyes,I Bet You’ll Love It After You Try It Once.

For More Details,Check It Here:https://www.ave40.com/smok-x-force-kit-2000mah.html

Crazy Cobra Style—Sigelei Sobra TC Starter Kit

What Sigelei Bring To Us This Time Is Brand-New Color Kit.Maybe You All Know About Sigelai Brand,Now Let’s Get Start.

The Appearance Is Its Best Sale Point.I Don’t Know Whether This Cobra Color Up To You Guys Or Not.But To Me I Just Love That.Especially The Red One.If You Guys Like It,Click Here:Sigelei Sobra TC Starter Kit - $109.99 - 1837 - Ave40

Upgraded AI Voice Control—Ijoy Avenger Baby Kit

Guess You Guys All Know About Ijoy Avenger Kit,The Official Said It’s The World First Voice Control Kit,Make The Mod Become Intelligent.While After A Long Time,Let’s Take A Look At What Differences Does Ijoy Make.

As One Baby Kit,The Size Is Much Friendly To Our Hand Than Before,No Matter The Weight Or The Shape.And The Appearance Becomes Colorful Than Before Too.Well There’s Not So Much To Talk Cause You Guys Can Regard This Baby Kit As A Upgraded Version Of Avenger Kit.But You Can’t Ignore The More Advanced And Mature Technology That Ijoy Uses.And You Guys Need To Feel The Difference When You Get One.In A Word,It’s Cool,Absolutely.

If You Want More,Click Here:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival

Diamond In Your Palm—Ijoy Diamond VPC Kit

What Does Ijoy Call This Kit,The Next Generation Of Pod System,What Does It Mean?Let’s Check Out This Most Dissimilar Pod Mod.
201807211852238969.jpg

Compact Is The Purpose When Ijoy Creat This Kit.Compare To Other Pod Mod,It Gets Box Mod Features,Such As Screen Display,And You Can Also Change The Build-In Battery—20350 Battery.While Compare To The Box Mod,Convenient And Compact Is Its Features.
While Also Ceramic Coil Applied Provide Much More Fun Experience.

For More You Look Forward,Click Here:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival

Ready To Exceed?—Joytech Exceed NC With NotchCore

Joytech Name This Kit,Exceed!Why?Just A Standard Kit From Its Appearance?Check It Here.

Big Battery And Notch Core Which Are Its Flash Point.2400 mAh Make Long Vape Experience,Notch Core Applied In One Mod System Provides Different Vape Interests.I Would Say It’s A Great Kit,Joytech Really Did A Good Job.

If You Guys Interested,Click Here For More:https://www.ave40.com/brands/joyetech

Bee Or Wasp?—Eleaf iWu Pod System

I Take Several Minutes To Think Out A Appropriate Word To Describe This Pod System.Tiny?Exquisite?Well How About Lovely?

So How Do You Think Of This Pod System When You Take A First Glace At It?Do We Feel The Same?Actually There’s Not Many Features For One Pod System To Introduce,But For The Appearance,We’d Like To See The Differentiation In Today’s Vape Market,And That’s What The Manufactures Keep Doing

For More Info Click Right Here:https://www.ave40.com/brands/eleaf

Your Vape Watch—Aspire Dynamo Mod,Newly Launch

Recently Aspire Just Give Us One Surprising Product After Another,Now Let’s See How Surprising This Mod Could Be Which I Post Here.

Just Like Your Watch,Maybe Smart Watch More Appropriately,Round Screen Display On This Mod,I Would Say It’s Funny To Operate.Of Course You Can Change Your Watch UI,Just Like Your Android Phone,To Change A Good Mood.With System Update Lately,I Think Aspire Will Offers Us More Interesting UI To Download And Use,That’s Quite Great,Isn’t It?

Want More Latest News About Vape,Click Right Here:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival

With Hot Sale Of Voopoo Drag,Although It’s Been A So Long Time,I Still Keep And Use That Mod,Of Course Uforce Tank Also Indispensable.Well Now You Can Take One In Just $15!!!
TIM截图20180803103047.png

TIM截图20180803103047.png

Click Here To Get One:VOOPOO Uforce T1 Tank Atomizer - $15.12 - 1717 - Ave40

For More Discount Here:Clearance Sale For E-Cigarette

[Promotion]Big Discount—Smok Devilkin Box Mod

So Many Discounted For You Here,I Think You Won’t Miss This One Only $40 Either.

Only $40 You Can Get This Box.What Are You Waiting For,Click Here:Smok Devilkin 225W TC Box Mod - $40.9 - 1682 - Ave40

For More Discount:Clearance Sale For E-Cigarette