Ave40 Vape Gear Update, Promotion, Coupon Codes, Giveaway and More!

[8000 mAh Battery]That’s Big—Smok V-FIN with TFV12

How Long Will You Vape If You Get A 8000 mAh Battery Mod??That’s What I Bring To You Guys Today.What’s More,In Discount,As Well.

Feature:

§ Modern design with an inlaid pattern

§ Powerful and durable built-in 8000mAh battery

§ 160W output power with temp/watt/memory mode

§ Portable size

§ Big fire key

§ Easy-to-read OLED screen

§ Battery life indicator

§ Support USB charging and upgrading

§ Multiple protections

§ TFV8 baby beast new coils

§ Adjustable bottom airflow system

§ Top refill system

Now Only $54 You Can Get This Big Battery Kit.Are You Still Waiting?Come On,Just Click Here:Smok V-FIN 160W with TFV12 Big Baby Prince TC Kit 8000mAh - $54 - 1679 - Ave40

Cloud Machine—Voopoo Caliber Kit

Have You Guys Ever Missed Voopoo?Now I Get This New Kit To Tell You.

Big Battery,Great Power,Nice Pen Look,What’s More,With Great Uforce Tank.Big Cloud And Pure Flavor,You Can Get Them The Same Time.

For More Latest News:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

1 Like

Captain Vape—Ijoy Captain New Kit

Great Day!New Week,New Vape Here!Check It Out.
201806011650432925.jpg

201806011649237982.jpg

201806011650319483.jpg

201806011649275093.jpg

201806011649287916.jpg

This Mod Gets 22 Colors,What A Colorful Boy!And The Tank Also Gets 10 Colors.Pretty Gorgeous Kit.

If You Like This One,Don’t Hesitate To Click Here:Best Ijoy Vape Online | Top Ijoy Ecig 2017 | Ave40

1 Like

New Arrival—Augvape BTFC RDA

Everybody Know This Man,Vapnfagan?Ok This RDA Is A Collaborated Project With Him.Now Let’s Check It.

Do You Like This One?Of Course We Get More Types Here:https://www.ave40.com/search/name/rda

Ave40 Discount Promotion For All Retailer And Wholesaler

Bang,Bang,Bang.Hey you.I’m Just Wondering About Which New Arrival To Post.The Same Time I Just Get The News That There’s A Great Discount Promotion In Our Website.So I Just Check It Out And Make This Post At Once.

15%815-FB.jpg

Login In To Get 5% Off If You’re A Wholesaler.
15% Off And Free Shipping Worldwide If You’re A Retailer.
All Products Included.Clearance Sale Products Excluded.
Redeem directly in your shopping cart
Valid Time From 7th-14th, Aug.

Click Here To Our Promotion:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

Freemax Mesh Pro Tank,Now In Discount

It’s Been A Long Time That Mesh Pro Tank Been Launched.Now We Get Some Discount For You.

Now You Can Enjoy 19% Discount On Our Website:FreeMaX Mesh Pro Tank - $24.99 - 1915 - Ave40

Military Quality—Geekvape Aegis Lengend 200W Kit

Tough Appearance,Elaborate Work And Great IP67 Waterproof.That’s What We Called,Military Quality.Let’s See It.

Personally,I Really Like This Kit.Exactly This Mod.Cause Mesh Coil Tank I Don’t Want To Give Unnecessary Details.Wonder Like This,You Stay In The Pool With Sun Hang Upon Your Head,Hold This Waterproof Kit In Your Left Hand And A Cup Of Cold Drink In Your Right Hand.If You Think This Mod Too Heat Cause Works Too Long,Just Take The Tank Off And Throw It Into The Pool,Sober This Bad Boy.

If You Want One With Discount,Click Here:GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W TC Kit - $96.5 - 1730 - Ave40

It’s Your EQ—Innokin EQ Pod System

Honestly I Don’t Know Why Does Innokin Name This Kit EQ,They Say It ‘Redefined EQ’.Well,Let’s Check This Guy First.

That’s All You Can See.Obviously It’s A Good Kit.This Time Innokin Applied Mesh Coil To One Pod System.We All Know About That So It Won’t Be Bad,Isn’t It?

More Equipment And Discount News Here:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

Ergonomic Design—Wotofo Recurve Squonk Mod

What’s Ergonomics?Check This One You Will Know It.

Mod Specifications:

Dimensions: 60.5mm27.0mm90.0mm

Body Material: zinc alloy + special rubber coating

Battery Type: single 18650, 20650, 20700, 21700 battery (not included)

Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V

Max Output Power: 80W

Bottle Capacity: 8ml

Max Charging Current: 2A

Resistance Range: 0.08-3.0ohm

A Little Surprised That There’s An Indicator At The Inner Side Of The Bottle Area,It Indicates The Charging Status And Protection Status, And The Light Is Softened To Mimic A Lantern When It Shines Through The Squonk Bottle.Quite Beautiful Lights.

More Latest News And Discount Here:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

The Mod,Also The Sound—Wismec Active Mod With Armor

Look What Wismec Brings Us Something Different.

Waterproof And Shockproof Is Its Manufactured Features.I Have To Say Since Wismec And Geekvape Have Make This Kind Mod,There’ll Be More And More Similarities Come Out.Then Bluetooth Connection,Not Only One Box Mod,But Also One Sound When Connect To Your Phone,Vape And Music,That’s Life.

More Latest News And Discount Here:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival

For What You Want,Smok Big Sale!

Hey!Recently We Get A Big Sale On Our Website:AVE40.If You’re A Retailer,You Can Get 15% Discount With Free Shipping?Sounds Great?

Well If You’re A Wholesaler,You Can Also Get 5% Discount?It’s Only Valid To 14th,Don’t Miss This Chance.Here To Check:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

What Do You Want Now?—Vgod Discount Sale

If Smok Big Sale Can’t Satisfy You Guys,How About Vgod Discount Sale?

Just Register In Our Website:AVE40,You’ll Get 15% Off Immediately In Your Cart.What’s More,We Also Offer Free Shipping For You.Click Here Now:Best Vgod Vape Online | Top Vgod Ttrick Tank 2017 | Ave40

What An Originality—Vaporesso Skrr Tank Bullet Atomizer

Hi,I’m So Excited To Announce This Brand-New Tank To You Which You Must Like After Reading.

That’s A Damn Cool Tank I’ve Ever Met.Do You See That,Bullet Core Inside,Redesigned Airflow,Built-In Structural Atomizing Core.Creatively Design Make Better Experience.More Air Flow Into Make Better Vaping,Big Clouds,Pure Falvor.What’s More,You Don’t Need To Worry About The Spit-Back Problem,Of Course Leakage As Well.And You Can Get 3 Different New Coil.QF Mesh,QF Strips,SK CCell,So You Will Get Different Kinds Of Experience With Them.

There’s More I Don’t Tell Yet.So Much Words Are Not Enough To Introduce This Tank To You.The Truth You Need To Find By Yourself.Click Here For More Latest News:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

The New Luxe Coming Soon—Vaporesso Luxe Mod

This’s The Second Gift Vaporesso Brings To Us.Firstly I Want To Tell You That It’s The Most Gorgeous Mod I Met Yet.

Let Me Think How To Describe This Mod,Elegant And Rounded,Especially The Pure Black One.So Friendly To Your Hand.2.0 Inch Touch Full Screen,More Info Display.What’s More,0.0001S Fire Speed And 2.4A Fast Charge Also Make Better Vape.

The Tank In The Pic Is Skrr Bullet Atomizer I Post Today.

Want More Latest Vape News,Click Here:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

Comprehensive Discount Today,Free Shipping & Free Gift

Today Is A Special Day.What Do I Mean?Several Days Ago I Anounced That There’s Big Discount On Our Website Store For All Retailers And Wholesalers,Valid To 14th,Ends Up Today.But Now There’s Another Promotion Comes.Look Below.

If You Guys Once Buy More Than $200,We Will Give You One Vladdin RE Full Kit For Free. Guess Some Of You Don’t Know Vladdin.Here It Is.
VLADDIN_RE_FULL_KIT-8.jpg

That’s It.A Really Cool Boy,Isn’t It.What’s More,You Can Also Enjoy Free Shipping On Our Web.That’s What I Mean Free Gift And Free Shipping.Remember That This Promotion Starts Today,Valid To 20th.So Today You Can’t Miss This Comprehensive Promotion.

Click Here If You Interested:Vladdin Device RE Full Kit - $29.9 - 1833 - Ave40

Quick Preview—Smok Species With New TFV8 V2 Baby Tank

Greeting!Smok Just Launches One New Kit.Check It Out With Me.

Newly Designed 1.45’’ Colorful Touch Screen,Clearer Info Display,More Colorful.Another,Independent Lock Button,Make Safer Vape.Mainly I Want To Tell You About The New Coil Here.As What You See From The Pic,Dual And Triple Coils,Smok Official Says That They Applied Antibacterial Medical Cotton To This New Tank.Anyway This New Tank Is Worth A Try.How Do You Like It?

For More Latest News Here:Smok Vape, Smoktech Vape, Top Smok E Cig 2017 | Ave40

The Strong Matchup—Voopoo Rimfire RTA VS Voopoo Pericles RDA

This Time Voopoo Brings Us Two Tank Together,One RTA And One RDA,Which One Do You Prefer?Which One Is Better?Check Them First.

First,Introduce Rimfire RTA,One Point I Want To Tell You Is It Gets Dual Tight Airflow From Top To Coil,Make Better Experience,And Purer Flavor.As For Pericles RDA,Compare To Others RDA Tank,It Gets Deeper Well To Store More Juice One Time,So The Leakage Won’t Bother You So Much.Besides,It Also Get One Stuff Which Voopoo Calls Bridge In The Tank,The Juice Will Be Devided Into Both Sides Smartly Instead Of Spray In Vaping.You Can Understand This Bridge Like Resistance In Circuit,To Make The Juice More Quiet In The Tank.

Like Them?Click Here For More News:Voopoo Vape - Vape Brands

Need One RTA?—Gemz Prime Mover RTA Discount Sale

Look What I Bring To You Guys Here.

Features

§Innovative Top Filling Design(Press and rotate to fill)

§PEI Drip Tip

§Replaceable drip tip can achieve different shapes

§2 Ajustable airflow holes in the bottom(Airflow travelling up to hit the coils directyly)

§Gold plated deck

§Dual coil design with triangular posts

Discount Price Just $19.9,If You Just Need One RTA For Now,Why Not Try This,Click Here If You Like:Gemz Prime Mover RTA 3ml Tank - $13 - 1948 - Ave40

There’s Always One For You—Smok Comprehensive Sale

Recently Not So Many Mods Or Tanks Launched One By One Like Before.How About Put Our Eyes On The Most Popular Products Previously?Not Only That,You Can Get One Reasonale Price Ever.

Just Like What I Said,There’s Always One For You,The Four Kits I Post Here All Lead The Fashion For A Time,But Now You Can Take Any One As You Please At The Discount Price,Why Not Go Ahead With It?

Click Here If You Interested:Smok Vape, Smoktech Vape, Top Smok E Cig 2017 | Ave40

The Fresh Life Style—Joyetech Exceed Pod Version

With So Many Box Mods Around Us,Heavy And Strong Is How I Describe Them.But Sometimes I’d Like To Try Something Different.How About This One?

Simple Type,Small And Comapct Size,Rounded Style,Friendly To Your Hand,Refillable Pod Makes More Interesting Vape Experience.What’s More,Big Fire Button And Double ‘L’ Type Indicator Not One Less.

Do You Like It,You Can Find It Here:Joyetech Exceed Edge Kit Pod Version - $21.6 - 2008 - Ave40