Ave40 Vape Gear Update, Promotion, Coupon Codes, Giveaway and More!

Intake More Juice Now — Augvape Intake RTA [Sale]

Size: 24 x 50.5mm
Drip Tip: 810 Delrin Drip Tip/510 Drip Tip with an Adaptor
Coil Building: Single Coil
Thread: 510 Thread

Top-to-bottom airflow direct to the coil
4.2ml e-juice capacity with leak proof system
Dual posts building deck with easy single coil installation

For now black, purple and SS color are in stock!

Click Here: https://www.ave40.com/augvape-intake-rta.html

Get Yourself Some Replacements — Smok Nord Cartridge( No Coil)

nord_pod_cartriddge.jpg

Juice Capacity: 3ml Standard Edition
Quantity: 3pc/pack

For Now We’re Contacting The Manufacturer Actively for Stocking, You Can Pre-Order Now!

Click Here: Smok Nord Cartridge 3/Pack

2A Quick Charge Support — Nitecore Q4 Charger

Made from durable PC material
2A quick charger, Max output up to 2000mA
Capable of charging 4 Li-ion batteries simultaneously, Monitors and charges each of the 4 slots independently
Features two charging modes (constant current and constant voltage), Automatically stops upon charging completion

In Stock Now, We’ll Ship Out Your Order Within 24 Hours After You Purchase!

Click Here: https://www.ave40.com/nitecore-q4-2a-quick-charger.html

Spot Sale — Augvape VX200 Mod with Jewel Disposable Sub Ohm Tank

Main Features:
Mod

Size: 87.5×45×29.2 mm
Material: ABS+PC plastic
Power range: 5-200 W
Battery type: 2 * 18650 Batteries
Tank
Diameter: 26 mm Diameter
Capacity: 3ml
Material: Food-Grade Polycarbonate
Coil Resistance: 0.15ohm
Wattage Range: 50-70W

The Red Color for Now is Not in Stock! You Can Purchase The Others Or You Can Choose to Buy The Mod Or Tank Separately!
Your Order Will Be Shipped Out Within 7 Days After Purchasing!

Click Here: Augvape VX200 Box Mod Kit 200W with Jewel Disposable Subohm Tank

Change The Resin Panels As You Like — iJoy Shogun JR Kit

Hi guys,
It’s been a long time since Shogun JR kit has been released. Do you get one already?
Well, the main features posted below to let you know detailedly.

Shogun JR MOD
Dimension: 80 x 50 x 26 mm
Screen size: 0.96 inch
Cell type: Built-in battery (equals to dual 18650 cells)
Power range: 1-126W
Mode: optional POWER, POD, PMODE, and TEMP mode
Material: Zinc alloy + Resin
Shogun Tank
Diameter: 28 x 57.7 mm
Capacity: 5.5ml
MESH 1: 1 hole mesh coil(0.2ohm,40-80W)

As for me changing the dual resin panels is really awesome, soon there’ll be more resin panels individually released for you to choose!

Now you can check here to purchase: IJOY Shogun JR 126W TC Kit

Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit Review — My ‘Zippo Lighter’

Today, I’m gonna make a review of a special device. Guess who ? Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit .

Actually it’s not the first lighter shape pod system kit from Vaporesso , But it’s been quite a long time since Vaporesso released Aurora pod kit. Long enough that people have already forgotten this type device. Well as an upgraded kit, where’s the improvements and how does it perform on earth? Let’s check it out.

Parameters:
Size: 16x79x44 mm

Juice Capacity: 2ml

Battery Capacity: 650mAh

Charging Current: 1A

Package Included:
1x Aurora Play Kit

1x Replacement Cartridge

USB Cable

User Guide

Warranty Card

The Battery Mod

Never do I can’t say no to the metal material device, especially with various pattern on. My initial impression on this Zippo lighter deice is exquisite. You guys can clearly feel the great metallic texture. And the size is a little bigger than the Zippo lighter we used to use. But the weight is not so satisfying cause it’s so light. Not like a device that metal material made of. Well that’s friendly to those female vapers who always complain about the metal device’s weight. Polished rounded corners of this kit are so great when you grip.

On the side of this kit you can see there’re a USB port and a button for power. And the indicators hidden between them. Three colors to remind the battery life. Red, blue and green for different battery status. And the operations is also simple and easy. Five clicks to power on/ off, you can just vape cause the air-driven design.

And the most important what you pay attention is the cover. After a short test, this cover design satisfies me a lot. It won’t take you much strength to open it up. Just using your thumb push up lightly and the sounds of opening or closing the cover is really crisp. Well I start to like using it to relax instead of the hand spinner pod kit now. LOL

The Pod

And here’s the cartridge of this kit. Coming in this shape to match the whole kit design. Juice capacity of the pod is 2ml and adopts press-to-fill design. To a large extent to prevent the leakage problem and in pursuit of the coordination of the whole pod cartridge. Silicone plug may break the integral aesthetics feeling. I think it maybe come like this.

The Ccell coil inside provides great throat hit feel and flavor. Also the package comes with two pod cartridges, 1.3 ohm with 2ml capacity. This resistance is really great for MTL vaping after few puffs. There’s no need for me to introduce the Ccell of Vaporesso. As the earliest and representative ceramic coil in the vaping market, Vaporesso really makes great contribution for those pod kits and keeps surprising its fans with more and more Ccell ( microporous ceramic coil) pod kits! Moreover, the kit has two different output range which is 10w and 18-20w. It offers different vaping experience for different vaping needs.

510 drip tip also provides good vaping experience. And there’s also a window in the battery mod for you to check the juice rest capacity. The air hole stays on the bottom of the pod, hidden between the two contacts.

The Verdict

After a short use, i really appreciate for Vaporesso releasing this new lighter shape pod kit. Compare to the increasingly homogeneous pod system in the market, this lighter shape pod kit really brings us some surprises! Exquisite appearance design with awesome performance, especially the great metallic texture! Of course this pod kit is worth collecting. Compare to all those pen-like or stick-like pod kit of the market, it’s not hard to make a choice among them.

Will I choose it, Why not?

If you want one? Why not click here: Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit In Ave40

Thanks For Reading

Buy 10 Get One!!! — Shanlaan Laan Lite

We prepare this special promotion for nicotine salt juice lovers!
Add 11 shanlaan laan lite kits into your cart(same color only), you will find the total price is for 10 kits (one free).
The point is no upper limit!!!

Click here to see: https://www.ave40.com/shanlaan-laan-lite-pod-kit.html

X Vaping Way — eXvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA

23mm Diameter with 2ml Capacity
Made Of Stainless Steel Material
Single Building Deck for Easy Wick
Top Refill System and Top to Bottom Airflow Design
Leakproof Design

The Estimated Arrival Time is Early April.

Click Here: Exvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA 2ml

Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit, New Vaping Way

The Unboxing Video above to Let You Guys Know Some Details About This Exquisite Pod Kit.

The Main Features Below.
Dimension: 78.8 x 43.7 x 15.5mm
POD Capacity: 2ml
Coil: 1.3Ω
Filling: Press-To-Fill on top (1 step)
Battery: Built-in 650mAh
Charging Current: 1A
Charging Time: About 45min
Power: 10W or 18-20W by coil

Click Here to See More: Vaporesso Aurora Play Zippo Pod Starter Kit

Smok Nord Kit VS Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit

With the great success that smok nord kit has made, more and more vapers prefer pod system kits more and more. So many advantages of smok nord is what we really want to talk about. Awesome replacement coil design, big battery with great grip feeling and gorgeous appearance, etc. But today I want to compare it with another representative pod kit — vaporesso aurora play kit.

Actually i have already published the individual reviews of these two kits, if you guys want to know each detail of them, you can check here:

Smok Nord Kit Review: http://www.ave40.com/blog/smok-nord-kit-review-the-best-pod-system-kit-you-should-try/

Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit Review: http://www.ave40.com/blog/vaporesso-aurora-play-kit-review-my-zippo-lighter/

The main parameters listed below, you can give it a glance for further comparison.

Parameters and Features

The Difference

Appearance design

The appearance design of smok nord is inherited from its senior — smok novo. PC material with cobra plated panel design will never be out of date, what’s more, it also offers smooth grip feeling. Metal material middle frame increases the whole weight of the kit for better hand feeling. With rounded corners around the nord kit, it won’t make you feel any uncomfortable even you give it a tight grip. The nord kit weighs 80g with 1000mAh battery built inside, that really ensures you for all day long vaping need.

As for vaporesso aurora play kit, all metal body provides stronger metallic texture and better metal sense. Stainless steel with elaborately polished appearance is really gorgeous. Rounded corners which is similar to smok nord also offers great grip feeling.

Here’s another same point, press button. Yes, more and more pod kits start to throw the button design away for easy operations. But these two kits keep that. As for smok nord, you can use the button to power on and press to vape. While you can just power on the aurora play kit with the button then vape with the air-driven switch.

Leave the appearance design aside, the two kits both make a lot of effort in ergonomic design, for better grip feeling and using experience. If you pay great attention to this zippo lighter appearance design, vaporesso aurora play kit, it’ll not be a bad choice. As for smok nord, we always know why we choose it.

The Pod Cartridge

The biggest difference here. It’s still the traditional design in vaporesso aurora play kit for exchanging the two different pod cartridges both included in the package. Two 1.3 ohm coil resistance pods with 2ml juice capacity. And the Ccell ceramic coil is really famous in pod kit market which is no need for me to introduce more. It’s possible for you to refill with nicotine salt or nicotine juice in the 1.3ohm ceramic coil pod. MTL vaping is the reason why we prefer pod kits so much.

While as for smok nord, there’re two replacement coils for you to use. 0.6ohm mesh coil and 1.4 ohm regular coil. In our mind, ceramic coil always offer us with better flavor reduction than cotton coil. Well you may change your mind after you use this mesh coil in smok nord. 0.6ohm mesh coil really does a great job in reducing the flavor. of course, it benefits from the air hole design in smok nord. On the other hand, you can also refill nicotine juice in the 1.4ohm regular coil in smok nord, just for MTL vaping.

Conclusion
So, after the short comparison between them, do you know what you want to know about these two kits. As a unique appearance design kit, vaporesso aurora play kit absolutely brightens our eyes. Well the main performance is really worthy our purchasing. I think we need more pod kits just like it for bring us more vaping interests. As for smok nord, I think there’s no need for me to recommend it to you guys. Maybe someone is vaping now with it while reading this review.

Click here to find them:

Smok Nord: https://www.ave40.com/smok-nord-pod-system-kit-1100mah.html

Vaporesso Aurora Play: Vaporesso Aurora Play Zippo Pod Starter Kit

Thanks For Reading!

New Evolv Chipest Inside — Think Vape Finder 250C Box Mod

Features:

Made of zinc alloy and stainless steel offer great hand feeling