Bakery flavours: what should I buy?

Your mileage may very = YMMV :blush:

3 Likes

Better than average? I donā€™t get the concept of only using cheaper flavors regardless of the fact that their counterpartā€¦ (more expensive flavors) average out at to be nearly the same or cheaper in price by itā€™s usage %s and being a more accurate all-around flavors. Iā€™m just stumped.

5 Likes

I just wait for sales to try the more expensive ones. If they are better I reorder those when I need to restock.

3 Likes

Youā€™re rightā€¦ itā€™s really about subjectivityā€¦(well that and finances). Maybe if I could even taste more of the lower priced flavors I might have just stuck with them, but after MFsā€¦ my taste buds were ruined for good.

I actually tried very hard to see the hype in a lot of the popular recipes that used lower priced flavorsā€¦ even bought a lot of flavors to make the @DIYorDie recipes of the year (for at least 3 yrs), but I just didnā€™t get itā€¦ so I just stopped because for me they were just average mixes with a lot heavily repeated flavor combinations. All these elaborate recipe descriptions really didnā€™t add up to what I tasted. Kinda like an attempt at brainwashing individuals that donā€™t know any better. Sound and tasted like a bunch of hype to me.

But these extracts and super concentrates opened new doors for me and helped to make mixing pretty effing simple.

8 Likes

I need to know what this is like and get on the MF train, itā€™s sounds like my sort of ride.

Iā€™m going to search for dedicated MF threads so I donā€™t derail this one. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yup. Mf is good. Hash tag derailed.

4 Likes

I Havenā€™t been really following but just popped in to say Hanson itailan cream has become one of my favorites, as far as a rich cream that works wonders for cheesecakes and bakeryā€™s might want to check it out and play with, usually no need to use more than 1% lots of good usage of this one for me, it gets a little weird with overflavoring, but will find a must have in my arsenal for creams, I could always find a use for it great flavor,l

4 Likes

Can you really DERAIL a thread that been asleep forā€¦

2 YEARS LATER

Pro_Vapes 8h

fidalgo_vapes:

im wondering what you consider high end ??

Better than average? I donā€™t get the concept of only using cheaper flavors regardless of the fact that their counterpartā€¦ (more expensive flavors) average out at to be nearly the same or cheaper in price by itā€™s usage %s and being a more accurate all-around flavors. Iā€™m just stumped.

4 Likes

My last DERAILā€¦ I promise! :rofl:

4 Likes

Just wanted to add that wonder flavours has some excellent cakes/bakeries

6 Likes

I agree with the Wonder Flavours statement And would like too add Jungle Flavors (JF), as well as Vape Train Australia (VTA).

As usual, hit or miss in any kind of flavors/brands, but for me these are less of a miss in comparison to other brands. (Subjective so)

Edit: forgot to add flavorah (flv), I didnā€™t try their full line yet, but the bakery ones I do have are actually pretty good in my opinion, and definitely different.

5 Likes

Theyā€™re pretty expensive to buy as well but the ones Iā€™ve tried were well worth the price and they go a very long way too. Another great thing is that theyā€™re not just food flavorings, theyā€™re made by vapers for vapers, so you donā€™t need to worry about sugar syrups, food coloring and other stuff you really donā€™t want in your vape.

6 Likes

Check out liquid barns Bakers Touch. Its a Very good pie spice, graham type flavor!

4 Likes

Thanks for mentioning that. Not sure why i havent bought bakers touch yet, i feel like iā€™ll need it in my life

1 Like