Battery rewraps

Just cut them so a 1/4" on each side of the battery and shrink with a hair dryer. Don’t forget the protector on the positive side
I like to heat the positive first
But @mstokens are only $0.10 each I don’t know how thick

4 Likes

I’ve used Scotch tape in a pinch (thin tape), but wraps are the way to go. :grinning:

4 Likes

They’re prretty thick. Battwrap.com is actually Illumn’s site just for battery wraps. What I Iike is 10 for $1 and $1 shipping.

5 Likes

Then you can’t beat that… LOL

4 Likes

Me likey even more!:joy::innocent::laughing:

3 Likes

You can buy battery wraps from the Illuminati? (Did I read that right)

4 Likes

Only the elite sooper secret kind… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you buy them in Coconut Grove? Is that the right place? … Hmmm maybe the wrong Grove…I have no idea what I’m talking about and I have electrical tape on two of my batteries right now.

3 Likes

After all this discussion about electrical tape… shame, shame, shame. http://battwrap.com/ will fix you right up so your face don’t end up on the ceiling and walls. :ambulance:

3 Likes

This reads two ways, so I’m not sure how to comment, so I’ll do one for each =p

If your battery cost is only $4ea at a local shop, then you’re getting a great deal! As even Illumn.com sells Samsung 25r5’s for $5ea, and that’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen.

If OTOH you’re saying that the local shop is charging $4 per battery just to rewrap batteries that you bought from them, find a new shop ASAP and get away from those highway robbery artists!

4 Likes

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I pulled them out of the mod…ok? And thanks for saving my face. Just …thanks a lot. Now I feel stupid, I clearly do not understand conspiracy language and have tape on my batteries. And the worst part is… I have to vape on Lipo’s until I get these things re-wrapped. :joy::laughing::innocent:

3 Likes

Just need the wraps and blow dryer. I have the wraps and I’m being very lazy about getting out the blow dryer… there’s like 50 youtube videos showing people how to do it, right?

2 Likes

Of course! There’s even YouTube videos on how to… HA! Not going there even with Grade A bait =p
Roflmao

2 Likes

If you lived here you could just put the wraps on then sit them outside for a few minutes… mother nature will shrink them for you :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I need the how not to - for sure. I will watch both just in case.

2 Likes

Just remember that the Illuminati are always watching… even if they’re not they have someone who is. You wouldn’t want a midnight raid to confiscate your batteries would you?

2 Likes

They can’t have my stupid batteries! Let me at em - I can take em!

2 Likes

It’s probably too late, I’m sure they’ve already got a raid scheduled. Good thing you’ve camouflaged them with electrical tape :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t live in a big city but we have like 6 or 7 vape shops and everyone of them carries battery wraps and will put them on for free. I have a heat gun so I just re-do all of mine every couple of months. The shops sells them for $ .10 You might try your local shops if you don’t wanna order any. personally I think the electrical tape would be fine for a very temporary fix. Nobody on here really wants to answer a question like that cause you could get hurt.

7 Likes