Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

I am in the military for 10 years now. Started gaping because of a new baby and I have kept at it. Just started making my own juice and vape a rx200 with a mutank running .6 Clapton coils

11 Likes

Hi everybody.

48 years old “guy” from Sweden. Totally new to this world and I haven’t been a smoker before (will stay away from nicotine). Have spent around 500USD the past weeks in new equipments and flavors so now it’s time to start mixing and get into the clouds.

10 Likes

Welcome to all the new peoples!

12 Likes

HI I am new to the site and love making my own juice. I have found some off the charts recipes but CANT FIND A KICKAstrong text**** BLUEBERRY VAPE…I bought some at a store and I have not found one on here…any blueberry vapors who can help please respond. I have all of the supplies

5 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I would just like to introduce myself to you all. I am recently separated with two children and I live in Kent in the UK.
I have been vaping now for the past four years when I decided to quit smoking and I have never looked back. There has been so many pros in vaping I have found and increased spermicide count has been one of my favourite conversational topics when talking to the doubters.
I’ve been using the electronic cigarettes and purchased a Buka Hookah e cigarette but I have just invested in a SMOK Stick TFV8 Big baby 5ml and the SMOK G-Priv full kit in gold and an RBA coil which will be my main coil used eventually. Wow I’ve missed out on a lot e-cigging.
I have also been mixing my own vapes for the last 2 months now with a great big Cheshire Cat Grin.
Hopefully I can add to this Great Forum and also learn from you.
Thanks for having me onboard.
Kind Regards
Conrad

12 Likes

Welcome to you @Conradz loads of great info here a great place to start is

and

Good luck.

5 Likes

I’m Penelope and I have quit smoking for going on 3 years thanks to vaping. First of all I would like to express my deepest appreciation for this website and all the members for sharing. I am fairly new to diy and this sight has shared a plethora of information. This is an invaluable, especially for people starting out. Thanks again!

11 Likes

I’m new to the thread. My name is Lisa. I just quit smoking by vaping (that worked very well for me) and I stumbled upon this group while searching for ejuice recipes on line. From the looks of it…I’m going to learn a lot here.

13 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I’m a North east UK based homebrewer, been vaping on and off for 5 years now, this time i am not going back to those horrid ciggies.
What a great place this is to be part of too, ive only ventured here of late and the knowledge around you guys is great.

Thanks for having me.

10 Likes

Hello from California. I got here looking to clone my favorite juices and this site kept coming up for each flavor I was looking to clone so I figured it must be the place to be. Looks to be a good group of folks helping each other find their way in the DIY world of Juice building. I’ll grab that bean bag on the floor over there and make myself at home if nobody minds.
Bob.

13 Likes

Welcome to the group Bob

5 Likes

Hi and welcome, friendlyfaces! :sparkles: @Bob_Bitchen @B4time @Lisa_so_Vapes and @Penelope1 Mi casa es tu casa

8 Likes

Hello everyone!

Somewhat new to vaping since last may. Started diy’ing my own juice and building coils since October. I have accumulated a ton of flavors and enjoy not spending 20 bucks on a bottle.

8 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m new to the site and to mixing. In fact I will be placing my first order this week! I have already gotten a lot out of this community in the way of advice and support. This is truly a unique place on the web, a place that is positive and upbeat, thanks for making it so great!

Sawyer

10 Likes

@Sawyer @Ken2736

6 Likes

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I’ve been vaping for over a year now and decided to start mixing my own juice recently. I’m a registered nurse and love being creative and artistic. I’ve done some research before I started mixing. I mixed about 5 bottles of juice so far. All of them have turned out good but id love to learn how to make more. I’m looking for a good fruit loops, mothers milk, and any lemon flavor juice recipes. I’m also looking to buy some quality nicotine somewhere. I’m really glad to be a part of your community and look forward to learning all I can here.
Does anyone know how to change the profile pic?
Shelley

9 Likes

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/e-liquid-nicotine

4 Likes

Hello all, been vaping for a little bit. I want to learn how to make my own juices. I have access to all the equipment that I need to do it correctly and safely. I just want to start with four simple flavors that I can work with. I do not like to vape tobacco or strong fruity flavored juice. I am hoping that this is the place that I can find the answers to my question

10 Likes

Welcome aboard. There’s prob a much easier way of explaining how to change your profile pic so bear with me lol

Tap the icon you’ve currently got and it should bring up your notifications and stuff.

Tap your name (should be top left of menu) and it’ll take you to your “page”,

Tap preferences and then you should have the option to upload a pic and cover pic.

If this fails then await the appearance of somebody better at tech stuff haha :+1::grin:

4 Likes