Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Ahh I always seem to arrive to the party too late to miss the action :cry:

2 Likes

Hey Guys another newbie here well to this place at least

Been vaping for about 3 years and mixing for about 18 months looking forward to learning and sharing with you all

14 Likes

At least Iā€™m proper about it. :smiling_imp:

What is this AAEC? Who thinks they can treat our Puggsy so terribly? Do they need a properly creepy visit?

11 Likes

Well preciselyā€¦i mean if your gonna be creepy do it properly :wink:
As for ā€˜All about e cigsā€™ wellā€¦quite shocking, i dont think a creepy visit would quite cut itā€¦I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of ultra violence mixed with a dose of possibly burning at the stakeā€¦? ā€¦which im pretty sure they would of done to me given the chance ā€¦:pensive:, ive had a few of the people pm me to convey their disgust with the forum and apparenrly theyre very old fashioned, even down to deleting swear wordsā€¦:thinking:ā€¦1 of my reviews made 3 or 4 people leave the forum although i find that hard to believeā€¦I mean I know theyā€™re a bit risquĆ© but whats that all about lmaoā€¦odd behaviourā€¦when I first posted it the feedback was awesome but then a few of the fun police got involved at that was thatā€¦

3 Likes

Ironicallyā€¦the review got 800 views within 12 hours and i smashed my website traffic record lmaoā€¦and the shop did well out of it too ā€¦

7 Likes

Oh, so that was their problem, risque? Hahahahaaa! They know vaping is not for children right? Are they nuns? Iā€™m sorry you went through the head ache but itā€™s good that the controversy stirred up interest in your site.

5 Likes

Yeah thatā€¦and having affiliate links on the reviewā€¦which they werenā€™tā€¦just links to the productā€¦wasnā€™t even allowed to link to my own site just because I happen to have a shop on thereā€¦which is apparently in their rulesā€¦which it isntā€¦:thinking:ā€¦a very confusing afternoon

3 Likes

AAEC

8 Likes

Amazing lmaoooo

3 Likes

Yeah, I went over and read it. Pretty sure their mods were trained at ECF. Not very nice people at all.

3 Likes

I just had to go and have a read to see what all the fuss was about, I do think I may have started my period just reading that :astonished:

5 Likes

Oh I ate half my desk trying to be nice for the first couple of hoursā€¦

6 Likes

LMAO that proper made me laugh XD

2 Likes

They must be a super sensitive bunch over there. Three left because of your post, I nearly pissed myself when I read that lol

3 Likes

I actually think Iā€™m one of the 3ā€¦they only said 3 for added dramaā€¦
They like drama it would appearā€¦

1 Like

5 Likes

Hadnā€™t stopped back to this thread in a bit, and WOW. THAT is a lot of posts !!! Welcome to everyone, and although Iā€™ve been lurking/mixing for quite a while, hadnā€™t started posting on the forums until lately and they (the forums) are just as invaluable at the ā€œchatā€ feature, as well as the main recipe area. Donā€™t hesitate to look around, as others have said, LOADS of good recipes, people, and help here.

Itā€™s official, Iā€™ve run OUT of ā€œlikesā€ for today. Will replenish and returnā€¦

ā€œā€¦Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 23 hours before trying again.ā€

7 Likes

Iā€™d like this one twice if I could ^^^^^^ !!!

3 Likes

Yeah another PA person. I live in south Central PA.

Welcome all newcomers. Get your bearings on here and have fun. If you get lost or rowdy, we have cures for both. Have fun.

5 Likes

Im ready for whatever you guys got to throw at me lol
Dysfuctionality is my bread and butter
Insanity is my tea and sugar
Creativity is what keeps me tickin

Haha
Nice to meet ya

10 Likes