Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

You don’t remember who took that pic?

4 Likes

It was kind of a FUZZY night.

5 Likes

Yes, vodka. And I flavored it with FA Berryl. It was delicious!

2 Likes

She needs to stop doing that. Problem is she knows your weakness. Dammit bad fuzzy memories.

3 Likes

Thats been above my desk for 2 years lmao…

4 Likes

Hello my name is Malinda born and raised in California but for the last 7 years live in Germany. I was a smoker for 22 years and have been cigarette free for 34 days now. I am new to the whole Vaping world but have jumped in with both feet with mixing and building. I am looking forward to learning and contribute to the group… So Hi Everyone! :grin:

16 Likes

Welcome and congrats on being smoke free!!!

5 Likes

Welcome in Malinda. I’m a native Californian who lived in Germany for a couple of years back in the early 70s.
Congratulations on the 34 days and look forward to many, many more.

5 Likes

Fabulous to have you here! :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome and Congrats on all levels. This “Rabbit Hole”, your now a part of gets deep,lol. But it is a good thing btw.

3 Likes

[quote=“VapeyMama, post:490, topic:112602, full:true”]
I want a tshirt and a fucking flag to carry around.
[/quote] Will this work? :laughing:
Welcome newcomers!

7 Likes

Good enough for me!

7 Likes

Welcome and congrats, we’ve all been there so feel free to ask away. What part of Cali you from?

3 Likes

@VapeyMama
That’s the meaanest way to spell psycho I’ve seen lately

3 Likes

Hi guys and gals, I’m Captain Frootloops (still looking for the perfect Frootloop vape)

I live in central South Africa, been vaping for about a year and have been DIY’ing for 6months. I started out with 3 different single flavour vapes and then made the mistake of lurking here, and now have a bunch of flavours and more ADV’s than I can count. I hope to get to know you all better and to use the collective wisdom to improve my own vaping experience (and hopefully one day everyones, as soon as I make a good recipe :smile: )

16 Likes

Aye Captain! Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome! Have you tried my Cereal Port? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There are a couple of your recipes on my todo list, but I will give that one a go for sure! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Jedi, born in Visaila raised mainly in the OC in Yorba Linda but have lived a few other places. Corona, Sacramento, Anaheim but last known was Tehachapi before moving here to Germany :wink:

2 Likes

We go to Visalia all the time. We bought a Mobile home in Reedley. I live right on the Kings River.

2 Likes