Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Thank you so much!! :blush: I have been using the site so much it was time the I stopped lurking and introduce myself! Lol!

5 Likes

Welcome. I am South Central PA. Welcome to the Rabbit Hole!!!

4 Likes

If your looking for a good tobacco recipe, look up @SthrnMixer Squire Bowl. One of the best I have had in a very long time. Not a menthol, but smooth and tasty as hell.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for both messages! I will definitely check that out! Thank you for the tip! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome all newcomers, @Jenny1978 and @Daven. Iā€™m SW PA here in the little place called Pittsburgh,lol. Congrats on stopping the analog anarchy! Itā€™s a really big deal for sure. Post up your thoughts and recipes and am glad your no longer ā€œlurkingā€,lol

3 Likes

I have been vaping for about 4 months and just started mixing a month ago. Looking to make my ADVā€™s so I donā€™t have to buy them anymore. It has definitely turned into a hobby and I really enjoy it. Just now getting around to saying hello to the community.

12 Likes

Hello to you too and welcome! :balloon:

2 Likes

@Jenny1978 , @Daven and @CarolinaVapen and anyone else I nave neglected to say hello to (sorry) welcome and enjoy yourselves tons of great people and loads of information feel free to ask if you have any questions

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I have been vaping for over a year now and looking into getting away from relying on commercial e-liquids which are destroying my coils and wicks too fast. Have really just starting DIY in the last month and been reading heaps and using other members recipes. Still learning and loving it atm! Great community and if anyone else is from West Australia say hi!

11 Likes

@s0lkim welcome. Good to see more Aussies. I am on the other side of the country but if you need tips on where to buy supplies shoot me a pm and i will give you a bit of a list.
Cheers

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new peoples! Fab to have you here :grin:

8 Likes
7 Likes

Yes - it totally is :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Hey there! Little late to the party it seems, but as itā€™s still a current post just wanted to say hey. Iā€™ve been vaping off and on for about 5 years but only got back into it seriously (sub-ohming) in order to quit smoking about 1 year ago. Iā€™ve started to DIY but just havenā€™t gotten quite brave enough to post my recipeā€™s on here lol

12 Likes

Welcome kite813

Donā€™t be afraid - there is no judgement, advice yes, strong opinions yes, crazy ideas yes, but a great bunch of helpful people with awesome humour and immense knowledge who are more than willing to help you out.

Sit back have a read and consider sharing. Above all have some fun.

Cheers

6 Likes

Never too late - itā€™s always party time here!

Welcome aboard :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome @kite813 @CarolinaVapen and @s0lkim !

Iā€™ll just ditto this. :wink: Jump right in, the waterā€™s great!

5 Likes

@kite813 @CarolinaVapen and @s0lkim

Better stick your toe in the water first as this crowd finds it funny to ice down the tub for new people.
:slight_smile: Just kidding as it really is a great bunch of folks.

8 Likes

Except Bob no one likes Bob

Lmao sorry man saw the shot had to take it

8 Likes

Well I like Bobā€¦heā€™s cuddly ā€¦

10 Likes