Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

All Hail JoJo!!! Mod extraordinare!

7 Likes

Awe @jojo dont ever forget we love you but you have to also remember the shiny new mod gets used the most. You still do the best temperature control :laughing:

8 Likes

@sensible
You do know about the recipe side and not needing Pen and Paper ?? (Ohh How 21 Century of me).
I do all my mixing with the laptop alongside the mix station and work from the computer.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources
The resources tab is your new best friend as itā€™s got all the discount codes to the most used sites.
Being in the USA I canā€™t offer up who we use most in the UK but Iā€™m sure one of the local folks will chime in for you.
Great story and welcome in.

6 Likes

Hahaha not at all sisā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

@JoJo you have earned your pay and then some. Ken has to earn his now. Sit back with a Mai Tai and chill for a bit. Vape on sista. Relax.

6 Likes

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s more like use and abuse the new guy @Ken_O_Where and let old dear @JoJo rest a bit since she has done all of this all alone all this time. Itā€™s consideration, only that :laughing:

8 Likes

ROFL. In that case, carry on good sirs!

sip :tropical_drink: :massage: :beach_umbrella:

8 Likes

I see your future! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Lol, thanks. Yes, I was a big time lurker before I finally joined the forum. But I am so glad that I am here now!

4 Likes

Hello! I am new too! :blush:I just started mixing in the beginning of april for basically the same reason. Have you found any ADV recipes you like yet?

1 Like

She truly does deserve a vacation. Between skewl, raising a child and all of us krazy people i cant believe she hasnt gone insane, yetā€¦

9 Likes

Hello! I just started mixing in April, so I am new to this too.

I live in the US, but visited Australia about 10 years ago, Sydney and Cairns. We loved it so much, we wanted to move there! We thought that Sydney was similar to New York, except everyone was friendly. That was the biggest thing we noticed and liked, how friendly everyone was! It was such a lovely visit!

I am so hlad to have switched to DIY! I have found so many amazing recipes here that I have made and came out really well! The people here have been wonderful at helping me with questions. And I am so thankful for the amazing recipes and knowledge that they are willing to share! Itā€™s a really great community! You will find the vast knowledge of the experienced mixers very helpful. I hope you have lots of luck with making your own juices!

2 Likes

I agree. When I am an old lady, my goal is to learn to embroider just so I can make tapestries with lots of swearing and dirty sayings! We all need goals, right? :joy:

5 Likes

Hi there! I just joined the forum a few days ago as well. I have been using the recipes for about a month or so. I have one recipe I put together, but it is still a wprk in progress. Other than that, I have been making tons of the recipes that have been created by all of the wonderful and knowledgable folks! Best of luck to you with DIY and congrats on focusing on vaping instead of smoking! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hey! Same deal with me, started this in early April, been using the great recipes I found here. I just joined the forum a few days ago. I made one recipe of my own, it still needs work though. I thought I had it, but then I didnā€™t. Lol! I also have mixed up something that smelled like a litterbox, before using this website! Lol! :joy: So, we definitely have lots in common! Good luck with it!

1 Like

Congratulations on switching to vape from smoking. I am very sorry to hear about your condition! So many people, even those who have had horrible health problems, still continue to smoke. It is so hard to kick the habit, but vaping is what did the trick for me as well. I just joined the forum a few days ago, and started mixing about a month ago, so I am sure you could teach me many things! I love this website and I am also so thankful to have found it. I would not have made a single good juice if I did not find this site! Everyone here us so helpful and nice! Itā€™s great that you introduced yourself!

1 Like

Wow, you sound like you are having a great start! Excellent idea splitting the costs. I just started DIY in early April and would love to be in a group like that because it is expensive to get started! And I donā€™t have the excellent equipment you all are getting! Good for you, sounds amazing! Best of luck!! :blush:

1 Like

Youā€™re assuming I havenā€™tā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I figured if there was ever a perfect time for that gif it was now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes