Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome @Axismundi :raised_hand:

1 Like

hi everyone my name will be Lowlandshaman as I live 5 meters below sea level here in the north west lowlands of the Netherlands. Greetings to all diy people hunting down the matrix of aromas. I will join you and help where I can hunting down those diamonds of recipes forward ever forward!

12 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Axismundi !!!

4 Likes

Greetings from the big woods of Wisconsin! Welcome to ELR and the grand adventure that awaits down the rabbit hole Lowlandshaman.

7 Likes

Welcome to the madness!

5 Likes

Peace be unto you bikerdude from the woods of Wisconsin. Greetings from the Robbenoord forests of north west lowlands. The adventure begins

5 Likes

Appreciate the welcome mate!

3 Likes

Deep peace to you as well shaman. Whether it be Robbenoord or Knowles, the forest is the place to be.

7 Likes

Welcome to one of the friendliest places online from the Appalachian mountains of Pennsylvania, USA. I hope you enjoy it!

5 Likes

Welcome @Axismundi. This is a great place to find whatever vape info you’re searching for. Welcome to the rabbit hole :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome @Axismundi :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t5: I’m from New Jersey, USA. Enjoy ELR. It is truly a welcoming community and all around great forum to be a member of.

4 Likes

Hi from New Zealand @Axismundi
Great folk on this site, enjoy the journey

3 Likes

@Axismundi welcome to ELR. At 5m below sea level you will have to climb up before entering the rabbit hole that is DIY . Enjoy yourself.

4 Likes

Warm welcome from the midwest, usa!

1 Like

A very warm welcome from Sunny Los Angeles.

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR. The best and friendliest site on the planet for DIY. Glad you are here!

5 Likes

Nope, we have our own entrance. Yours is just 5m longer and you get to it from the other end at down under :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome to the forum @Axismundi

7 Likes

I think the term ‘Keep Your Chin Up’ originated there.

Chin Up

Welcome @Axismundi !

4 Likes

And you know what’s on 2 of them!

2 Likes

Kia ora bro aroha to you and your whanau

3 Likes