Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Hello!
I just mixed my first liquid yesterday and I am hooked!
I’m a bit of a mad scientist at heart (and a vape enthusiast) so I decided that it was time to try my hand at making my own.
So far so good!

11 Likes

There is that. Most chocolates and caramels are murder on coils. Look for chocolates with “clear” after the name. It seems to help somewhat, but you are correct in needing a way to build your own coils. Although not absolutely necessary it will save you big bucks down the road vs. replacing coils. If you start testing lots of chocolates, a rebuildable is almost a necessity.

3 Likes

Welcome @karliemarx you’ve come to the right place if your looking for a mad scientist convention!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the world of DIY - good luck on your journey! :balloon:

5 Likes

Welcome @karliemarx :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome @Flavour_Clouds , @WorkingTurk @sparkky

About time you guys showed up, now we can leave the space dock.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TW12 :metal:

4 Likes

feel the same here,
i let you guys wait to long :smile:

feels like family here you guys are awsome

8 Likes

Welcome!! Congrats on finding something you like right away, that’s awesome!!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me in been using the recipe part for a while now. new
to the discussions

10 Likes

Welcome @Cany :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome @TW12, @karliemarx, and @Cany

4 Likes
8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cany !

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new peeps, wow I don’t see this thread often enough!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long for me to post here. I’ve been a member since January but haven’t posted anything until today. My wife and I quit smoking Oct. 8th 2016 and have been smoke free since. First time in thirty years for both of us. I started mixing a couple of months later. Six months later I quit vaping altogether… About a month ago I convinced my brother to try vaping in order to quit smoking. Today, he too is smoke free. I just wanted to thank everyone here for the true wealth of information that has been posted here.

14 Likes

Congratulations! nice going :wink:

and bloody well done sir …more lives saved :grin::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome @XsmokerX1 :raised_hand:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @XsmokerX1 and congratz on your smoke free accomplishments !

2 Likes

Hi All,

New to the forum. My name is George. Been vaping for 4 yrs and DIY for 2 years.
I am down in Australia. I appreciate the wealth of knowledge that is on this forum. So thanks to all who contribute.

George. :v:

14 Likes