Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hello Fellow Vapors I am Galen Starnes aka ozarkvaper i live in the ozark hills here in missouri i am 50ish And i am married to a wonderful women My Wife Peggy we joined the site to become Cig free smokers i am getting into DIY Juices and thought this would be a great place to start A Big Howdy From Missouri

7 Likes

My name is Daniel but they call me Thumper (from the movie Bambi) because i have fast feet on the drums. I play in a thrash metal band and a melodic death metal band. Ive been making juice for almost 2 years now and I’m here to learn more and more. I’m based out of a town called Temecula in California. I vape almost every second of my work shift when i deliver pizza for Pizza Hut.

8 Likes

Hello, my name is Dave and I’m a vapaholic. I’ve been vaping for a few years now but just stopped smoking analogs in Oct 2014. Started DIY in Jan and am loving it. The cost savings and creative flavor mixtures is awesome. I even made one that my wife likes (no simple task!) Look forward to sharing ideas and info with everyone.

7 Likes

Hiii Daaave

5 Likes

Welcome Dave :wink:

3 Likes

You should throw some of your music up on the “What are you listening to” thread!!!

4 Likes

Hello all,
My name is Eric and I am new to mixing my own juice. I have been vaping for 4 years and looking to take my vaping to the next level. If anyone has any advice to share with me I would greatly appreciate it!

5 Likes

Hello. I’m an old man of 68 years young and I’ve been vaping for over a year and love it. I have been making my own juices using flavors I purchased from MVB (don’t laugh). I mostly like fruit flavors but I have been trying other things lately as I get tired of the fruit. I recently found a bottle of Cookies and Cream flavor I purchased and didn’t use because I didn’t like the flavor. It sat around for almost a year. I thought I would give it a try again and I used 1/2 ml with 1/4 ml of hazel nut and let it steep for two days. When I tried it wow what a difference. This has motivated me to try some other ideas I have so I ordered some vanilla ice cream flavor and thought I would add that to the cookies and cream and see how it comes out.

8 Likes

Hi there. I’m Carla. Rye, TX. Started vaping in 2009. dropped it. Picked back up again last summer. Started DIY a little over a month ago. Nice to meet you all. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Likewise!!!

3 Likes

Hey Ya’ll!!! Quit smoking in October and started vaping. I became a vaping junkie in December when I got my first Mod and now I am mixing thanks to all you guys! Slowly but surely I am building my collection of toys and now juices. Thanks for providing all these awesome recipes for me! So far they have all been great!

6 Likes

Hiya Daath! Hi everyone!

I’m Jeff , I live in Henrico, VA USA. Finally, after 24 years on the analogs a friend told me about a vape shop and said I should check it out. I did, I liked and I’m now a vaper for life! Vaping was the only thing that got me off the cigs but MAN!! I really enjoy vaping! The Flavors! The Coil Building! The Mod/Hardware Collecting! The Clouds!

So glad I found this site! and thanks to all for sharing those recipes! I am still new to DIY (3 months in) and I have some ok recipes under my belt. I too will share them once they’ve been tweaked to perfection.

6 Likes

Hi everyone, it’s a pleasure to be here. I started vaping Christmas Eve 2014 after being a pack-a-day smoker for 34 years. (Tried quitting the analogs many times and tried the pills, hypnosis, patch, gum and cold turkey to no effect.) I haven’t had a craving since. I currently use an MVP 20W with a Nautilus and Nautilus Mini tank. Haven’t got into dripping mainly because I’m lazy.
Just started the DIY liquid a little less than a month ago and I’m having a blast. Hope to get some new ideas here. I live in the Southern California desert which is wonderful in winter and sheer hell in summer.

10 Likes

Hi Daath and Everyone!
I really love this site! I like it much better than other DIY Sites!
I am a 70 year old retired engineer living in Ocala FL.
I smoked for 50 years and tried all kind of things to quit unsuccessfully! A year ago I was visiting a Friend in New Braunfels TX and he had me try his Provarie with Kayfun loaded with Boba’s Bounty - I was hooked and haven’t smoked since!
I started doing DIY Juice about 6 months ago and really enjoy it! I’ve got about 160 flavors now to work with!

10 Likes

HELLO FELLOW VAPERS!

My name is Logan and I’m a VAPEAHOLIC
I’m 24(this week) from Scotland UK, it’s got me off smoking cigarettes which is good for the voice which means I may start writing tunes again :pray: when I get spare time and it’s helping my tastebuds taste again which is important for a budding young chef.

I have a majorly addictive personality and this is a new vent from the kitchen frustrations haha

I’m loving the diy aspect as its a home away from home and helping me discover new ways of creating taste.

The new dream is an acoustic vape friendly cafe of delicious home made food and banging tunes.

The vaperz paradise

Anyway enough of my speil nice to meet y’all and I look forward to lookin listening and learning.

@daath once again hats off for the site and the forum, and my new go to place to feed my addiction!

9 Likes

Hello everybody, I’m David. I’ve been vaping for about 4 yrs. It has become such an addiction that I decided to try DIY a couple of months ago. I have found some good recipes and tips on this site. Thanks to everyone who contributes for your help and inspiration.

9 Likes

I am Tracy (the frustrated new DIYer). I just started collecting flavors and already have about 30 some are just sample 4 ml bottles but cant seem to make anything that taste good to me : ( . I like sweet desert type juices, one i was stuck on forever was French Kiss from my local b & m, it was good but got tired of it, but if i could make something like it now would jump with joy. All the fruit juice I make has a weird flavor that I dont like. Not sure what it is. Just got done making a cherry coke didnt have anymore sweetener so used liquid sweet n low, is that a no no? Oh well it wasnt any good either. I could taste the coke on exhale but funky taste on inhale. Gonna go try Cereal killer and see how that goes. Just wanted to say hi and complain to someone who understands my frustration. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Are you letting the juice steep? And for how long?

2 Likes

Michael here

5 Likes

Hi everyone, my names Andre from southern England, I been off the stinkies for around 6 months. After getting into sub ohm and rda I discovered this great site, I have built a reasonable collection of flavours, but with the exception of an orange that came out tasty my other attempts especially blueberry have been disappointing, I like a strong flavour, I shall persevere and learn as much as I can from this place. thanks.

8 Likes