Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

I’m Matt I live in Kansas and started vaping about 2 months ago. I automatically went to DYI for my juices and am working on some recipes to share. I have a few steeping now and will share when I taste them. I have been reading some posts and checking out some recipes I really like what yall are doing here. Looking forward to learning and exchanging ideas with everyone… Blessings

10 Likes

Welcome to the site.

5 Likes

Thanks @Skullblade789 I’ve been collecting flavors 4oz at a time so I have about 10 so far and I’ll be ordering more soon. I gotta try that busta nut. What suppliers do you get flavors from? I’ve been using perfect vape and nicotine rivers. Both have good service so far.

2 Likes

Welcome Matt!

Bold going with 4oz at a time. I’m still ordering the 10ml bottles trying to find what I like.

Here is a pretty extensive list of flavors and suppliers put together by @JoJo that you might find helpful.

7 Likes

Yeppers follow what @TheTinMan1 has given you great guide. Nic River does some goid deals too. Honestly, nail a recipe you like using 10 ml then go full throttle. Watch out for vapors tongue though. It’s when you vape something for a while and it looses it’s flavor on the pallete. I rotate flavors and constantly create or look for new ones.

6 Likes

What the others said! Also check out the two guides by @Scottes777:

and

There, you’ll get a lot out of the flavors you buy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome Matt! Nice to have you here :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I am a new to mixing and overall dont know a lot about high tech vaping. I got into this with all the new laws coming our way and got determinded to learn how to mix and stock away nicotine and other stuff just in case. I started out on reddit which had some good information so I will credit them for that. I started poking around here and once I found the forum I knew this was the spot I needed to stay with. The willingness to help new people like me is amazing. You all have been accepting friendly knowledgeable and patient with me and my questions. (I will have more) I can’t thank you all enough. I have learned so much here it is amazing and I am figuring things out and am able to mix some tasty juice.

13 Likes

Welcome aboard! Good to have you here :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome DaveO1!!

Glad you found your way here! Reddit does have some very talented people, but I love the atmosphere here above all others.

Above all… Enjoy the journey! DIY is awesome for those that like to experiment (and save money, once you get past the initial investment! Lol). There’s two distinct rabbit holes though. One is hardware, the other flavors. Good luck with each! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You couldn’t have stumbled upon a nicer place. The folks here are a genuine treasure!

3 Likes

Hi there :wave: @DaveO1, hope you will enjoy your journey amongst the cheering crowd.

2 Likes

Welcome @DaveO1

Some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the world right here. A great place to pull up a chair and just listen.

3 Likes

Totally

7 Likes

Welcome to the group. This is a great group to hang out and ask questions.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the third one, coil making. Good lord Alice would have a tale of a time here. Anselem though would fit right in.
More liken some of the holes to be American McGee: Alice, Madness Returns sometimes.

3 Likes

Hi I’m braidon and I’m a new up and coming diy juice maker, looking to start his own shop in the not so distant future, @mikelej14

5 Likes

Welcome to the party buddy! I’m excited and glad you want to learn the ways of mixing juice hah after having enough of mine :wink: you’ve come to the right place finally haha these are the most awesome and helpful bunch of people ever and the whole reason I was able to start mixing to begin with. I’d be nowhere with it if not for this great community so if you need anything at all speak up and we will all gladly help any way we can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Braidon!!

5 Likes

Welcome Braidon!

I’m Sprkslfly, and I’m a flavor addict. Nice to meet you. Oh! While we’re at it, Merry Christmas!

4 Likes