Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Hi newbie here Been looking at the beginners guide to mixing this site is amazing got so many tips. It’s opened a whole new world

12 Likes

Hi Haggis welcome to the forum!

BOOM​:boom:…2 in a row, mans on a role :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome to all the new folks !

8 Likes

Congratulations on quitting and welcome to your new adventure!

6 Likes

Hi everyone I’m new to the diy scene but I’ve been vaping for 2 years now. I’m still waiting for my diy kit to arrive very excited to get started. Thanks for having me.

12 Likes

Welcome hope you have some fun - we are all (well nearly all) a light heart bunch of nutcases please bear this in mind when @Pugs1970 says ello .

A couple of threads you should have a peek at if you haven’t already

Cheers and Good Luck

10 Likes

Welcome to all the new people. You have just arrived to the best place to be when it comes to DIY and having fun.

9 Likes

When was this??..I don’t remember this…man I need to stop vaping this Absinth…

Bit late for ‘Hello’ then…

Welcome to the forum :upside_down::slight_smile::upside_down::slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks a lot much appreciated

4 Likes

What’s up everybody. I guess I have been been lurking long enough. Just another proud Missouri boy here. I have been cigarette free for 9 years and tobacco free for 1 year. I love this community. Thanks to everyone.

13 Likes

Welcome @GraveTech to a very nice forum full of jolly nice sensible people that are always helpful and friendly and helpful but mainly friendly…

6 Likes

Welcome to all the new peoples :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh geez, where’s my manners? This forum is so HUGE I got lost. Hello everyone and thank you for letting me get lost in your unending sea of flavors, recipes and fascinating topics.

I go by the name of muth on other forums and have been vaping for 4 years. All my friends have been telling me to get off my butt and get diying. Well, I have 2 speeds, slow and stop, but I finally made it here. Your name comes up frequently so I know I’m in the right place. Thanks for having me.

15 Likes

We were thinking the same thing young man…which is precisely why everyone ignored you for an hour…an hour being the minimum punishment on ELR…happens again and it’s the naughty step for you :neutral_face:

Welcome to best forum on earth :wink: :grin::thumbsup:

7 Likes

Welcome @muth come join the Squonk Gang

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/usa-united-squonkers-of-america/62136?u=rob62

3 Likes

Thank you, Pugs. Although, at this point, IDK whether to be tempted to preserve my anonymity or to come clean…young lady would be the proper introduction. The adjective is subjective:wink:

7 Likes

You just have to excuse them, they keep doing these mistakes taking girls for guys, hee hee. Welcome @muth, looking forward to getting to know you! :balloon:

Right @Skullblade789? :smile:

7 Likes

I have no recollection of to what events you are referring to, my dear!:innocent:

5 Likes

Thanks, Rob. I was just thinking about checking out the squonkers. BTW, you might want to check out the thread on ECF with pix of the Reuli DNA squonk conversion. IIRC, it was the DNA and not the RX. I’m not an exclusive squonker but totally enjoy them. I’ve been using split RDTAs recently, like the Coppervape Split that’s on my Kanger Dripbox 2. Some of the RDTAs like the Avocado, Magma Reborn, can be easily converted to split squonkers by finding the right BF pin and drilling juice holes in the center post. I have a friend who’s been doing a lot of these conversions on any RDTA it will work on. With a 10ml squonk bottle and 2-3 mls in the tank, you’ve got yourself a nice, big reserve. Sorry for the long blab but you got me tanked up about squonking.

3 Likes

Thanks, Underanne. I look forward to knowing you, too. muth came about as a joke between me and my SIL. It’s short for mother on Ma and Pa Kettle. So I’m always surprised when I’m mistaken for a “He”. heehee, no matter. Not everyone watches Ma and Pa Kettle.

4 Likes