Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

What’s up everybody. I guess I have been been lurking long enough. Just another proud Missouri boy here. I have been cigarette free for 9 years and tobacco free for 1 year. I love this community. Thanks to everyone.

13 Likes

Welcome @GraveTech to a very nice forum full of jolly nice sensible people that are always helpful and friendly and helpful but mainly friendly…

6 Likes

Welcome to all the new peoples :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh geez, where’s my manners? This forum is so HUGE I got lost. Hello everyone and thank you for letting me get lost in your unending sea of flavors, recipes and fascinating topics.

I go by the name of muth on other forums and have been vaping for 4 years. All my friends have been telling me to get off my butt and get diying. Well, I have 2 speeds, slow and stop, but I finally made it here. Your name comes up frequently so I know I’m in the right place. Thanks for having me.

15 Likes

We were thinking the same thing young man…which is precisely why everyone ignored you for an hour…an hour being the minimum punishment on ELR…happens again and it’s the naughty step for you :neutral_face:

Welcome to best forum on earth :wink: :grin::thumbsup:

7 Likes

Welcome @muth come join the Squonk Gang

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/usa-united-squonkers-of-america/62136?u=rob62

3 Likes

Thank you, Pugs. Although, at this point, IDK whether to be tempted to preserve my anonymity or to come clean…young lady would be the proper introduction. The adjective is subjective:wink:

7 Likes

You just have to excuse them, they keep doing these mistakes taking girls for guys, hee hee. Welcome @muth, looking forward to getting to know you! :balloon:

Right @Skullblade789? :smile:

7 Likes

I have no recollection of to what events you are referring to, my dear!:innocent:

5 Likes

Thanks, Rob. I was just thinking about checking out the squonkers. BTW, you might want to check out the thread on ECF with pix of the Reuli DNA squonk conversion. IIRC, it was the DNA and not the RX. I’m not an exclusive squonker but totally enjoy them. I’ve been using split RDTAs recently, like the Coppervape Split that’s on my Kanger Dripbox 2. Some of the RDTAs like the Avocado, Magma Reborn, can be easily converted to split squonkers by finding the right BF pin and drilling juice holes in the center post. I have a friend who’s been doing a lot of these conversions on any RDTA it will work on. With a 10ml squonk bottle and 2-3 mls in the tank, you’ve got yourself a nice, big reserve. Sorry for the long blab but you got me tanked up about squonking.

3 Likes

Thanks, Underanne. I look forward to knowing you, too. muth came about as a joke between me and my SIL. It’s short for mother on Ma and Pa Kettle. So I’m always surprised when I’m mistaken for a “He”. heehee, no matter. Not everyone watches Ma and Pa Kettle.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, that would never happen on here. Right @anon60225325! (Subliminally tries to erase past events, that NEVER happened!!!)

Oh, where are my manners, WELCOME to a great site. Humor and knowledge abound.

5 Likes

I so had to google Ma and Oa Kettle lol, never heard of it. A little nostalgia there.

@Skullblade789 my friend, that happens again and again with you rude bastards who can’t tell a lady from a guy. So disappointing. :pensive: And you know how we get when you hurt our feelings? Right.

4 Likes

Image result for applause gif

5 Likes

Why did I get two of them? Hmm

3 Likes

Because they are twins? :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve got a thing for mid-century and cult sci-fi.

4 Likes

Hello all, I am David from Florida under the name Carnival Custard Vapor

I am here to try and master my Thick Vanilla Custard that is irresistible and most definitely an ADV for me and hope to share with everyone once I perfect it. I have been vaping for a little over 5 years now and it got me off the stinkies that I smoking since 1975… I am so thankful for the vaping community at large. Thank you all in advance for all your help.
Happy vaping and God bless.
David :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yep, real pissy and moany. (Still trying subliminal thought process to erase past posts.)

EDIT: And maybe this one too.

3 Likes

Hey, David, and welcome to the community! :sparkles: I’m on a similar quest, hard one to pin down at the percect balance that one. Happy hunting!

4 Likes