Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Hello everybody! :slight_smile:
First day on the forum and a recent vaper.
I have been vaping for a month and a half and haven´t touched a cigarette ever since!
Definitely a lot to learn here and hopefully one day, I can contribute back with some of my own e-juice recipes. :wink:
I’ll be around…
Regards;

10 Likes

Welcome VapingWind! Glad you are here.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!! I’ll be waiting to see those recipes you come up with! :wink:

5 Likes

@Saxon2 @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit you both referred to this group as the absolute best one. During my research I came across many groups dedicated to DYI but I found myself coming back here time and again. This one is the ‘absolute best’ :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello new peoples! Great to have you here :+1::smiley:

4 Likes

Hello all. My name is Dustin. I’ve enjoyed my time reading and talking to all the wonderful people here at ELR and I’ve seen this thread pop up quite a few times, so I figured it’s finally time to introduce myself. It’s a little late, but whatever.

I’ve been vaping for about a year now. I’ve gained a bit of a following for my reviews on JuiceDB. I really enjoy trying and reviewing new (to me) juice, but it gets expensive if I’m not winning giveaways (which I’ve won alot due to my activity on /r/electronic_cigarette), so I decided to give DIY a try. I’ve been mixing my own liquids since late Nov/early Dec. So far I’ve just been mixing up others’ and slight modifications of others’ recipes, but I’ve been brainstorming a bourbon poached pear that’s a little different from the ones I’ve seen on ELR. My vape setup is the 22mm Siren GTL and Lavabox M, with my backup is my second Siren and HCigar VT75 Nano, and an iCare as my backup backup. My testers are two O-Atty clones. Once I bought the Siren and O-Atty I sold all my other RTAs and RDAs. Best devices that I’ve owned, for me anyway.

A few other things about me:

• Most importantly, I’m a loving uncle to my little sister’s kids, my nephew (9 yo) and nieces (6 yo, 1.5 yo).
  • (Very) amateur photography. I love nature photography and taking candids of my nephew and nieces. Here are my photographs from a camping trip in Rocky Mountain National Park and a short day trip to Yellowstone from last summer.
  • I’m an economics PhD student at a university in northern Virginia. My research area is history of economic thought (the economic thought and philosophy of folks who have long been dead).
  • I’m a huge MMA fan. I got into watching it in the early(ish) UFC and Pride days before the sport blew up and have seen many organizations and fighters come and go.
  • A big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire series of books–the books that HBO’s Game of Thrones is based on. My favorite character in the book series is Cersei. I’m also a fan of the Greyjoys. I love the GoT HBO series too, especially those early seasons. I try not to compare the HBO series to the books, but I adore the early seasons of GoT because it followed so closely to the books. My favorite characters in the series are Bronn and Varys.
  • I like other movies and TV series. A few of my favorite movies: Dark City, The Big Lebowski, Life of Bryan, Dr Strangelove, Paint Your Wagon, Toy Story, and Forrest Gump. A few of my favorite TV series: Black Sails, The Sopranos, The Wire, Stranger Things, and Westworld.
  • Since Sept 2015 I lost 140 lbs. Detailed here.
10 Likes

Welcome Dustin!

Do you still review e-juice and if so can you link a vid? I will subscribe to your channel.

There is a UFC thread floating around here somewhere but it hasn’t been active as of late.

4 Likes

Welcome all newcomers. Browse through and absorb as much as you can. If you need help let us know. There are no dumb questions. Wait, there are and @Pugs1970 has probably asked them all. So no worries he has you all covered.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Right back at you brother. LMFAO!!!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard man, always good to see another reviewer on ELR, I’ve just checked out your site man looks awesome, and over 200 reviews!..good stuff man :wink:

Ignore Skeletor up there, he’s still butthurt over losing castle Greyskull…and I’m fairly certain he’s in love with me…but then…he is only human…so who can blame him… :wink:

7 Likes

You know I kid around. You are spot on with your reviews. I love reading them. Gotta screw with you somehow someway. If I don’t do it who will?

6 Likes

Everyone man, everyone screws with me on a daily basis I live off that shit lmaoo…

And thank you :wink:

but still fuck off :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t buy much juice anymore. I’ve never had a YouTube channel. Just stuck to reviewing on JuiceDB and a few reviews on Reddit. I won a couple giveaways relatively recently, so I have about four juices in the review queue. I’ll get to them eventually.

There is a UFC thread floating around here somewhere but it hasn’t been active as of late.

Thanks. It’s pretty rare I miss a fight night. UFC Fight Night this weekend, I think it’s on FS1, but I always stream them because I don’t have cable. I might have to bump the thread as it gets closer.

2 Likes

Wow! Even more new folks coming out of the wood work and a bit of the aforementioned debauchery too. :smirk: You know who you are…

Welcome!

5 Likes

Debauchery where? You point them out and me and @Pugs1970 will personally take care of them.

4 Likes

See, you know who you are. :smile:

5 Likes

Please Pugs and I are innocent :innocent:.

6 Likes

Total fucking angels man :ok_hand::grin:

9 Likes

Hallo guys, i’m bowo from Indonesia, still new to this e-liquid mixing world, so i’m hoping i can learn a lot from all of the member here, thank you

11 Likes