Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Right back at you brother. LMFAO!!!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard man, always good to see another reviewer on ELR, Iā€™ve just checked out your site man looks awesome, and over 200 reviews!..good stuff man :wink:

Ignore Skeletor up there, heā€™s still butthurt over losing castle Greyskullā€¦and Iā€™m fairly certain heā€™s in love with meā€¦but thenā€¦he is only humanā€¦so who can blame himā€¦ :wink:

7 Likes

You know I kid around. You are spot on with your reviews. I love reading them. Gotta screw with you somehow someway. If I donā€™t do it who will?

6 Likes

Everyone man, everyone screws with me on a daily basis I live off that shit lmaooā€¦

And thank you :wink:

but still fuck off :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I donā€™t buy much juice anymore. Iā€™ve never had a YouTube channel. Just stuck to reviewing on JuiceDB and a few reviews on Reddit. I won a couple giveaways relatively recently, so I have about four juices in the review queue. Iā€™ll get to them eventually.

There is a UFC thread floating around here somewhere but it hasnā€™t been active as of late.

Thanks. Itā€™s pretty rare I miss a fight night. UFC Fight Night this weekend, I think itā€™s on FS1, but I always stream them because I donā€™t have cable. I might have to bump the thread as it gets closer.

2 Likes

Wow! Even more new folks coming out of the wood work and a bit of the aforementioned debauchery too. :smirk: You know who you areā€¦

Welcome!

5 Likes

Debauchery where? You point them out and me and @Pugs1970 will personally take care of them.

4 Likes

See, you know who you are. :smile:

5 Likes

Please Pugs and I are innocent :innocent:.

6 Likes

Total fucking angels man :ok_hand::grin:

9 Likes

Hallo guys, iā€™m bowo from Indonesia, still new to this e-liquid mixing world, so iā€™m hoping i can learn a lot from all of the member here, thank you

11 Likes

Welcome!! Glad to have you here. :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome bowo!

4 Likes

[quote=ā€œBoww_o, post:434, topic:112602ā€]
I can learn a lot from all of the member here
[/quote]Greetings and welcome!
If you stick with it you will undoubtedly learn a ton of stuff here, the folks here are a treasure trove of all things DIY and vaping in general.

5 Likes

Welcome to our humble abode @Boww_o from Indonesiaā€¦

Donā€™t think weā€™ve had any Indioneesiaā€¦Indonisianā€¦Indonsiansā€¦Indā€¦people from Indonesia beforeā€¦

Unless of course youā€™re not from Indonesia and thatā€™s actually your full nameā€¦I knew a bloke called Darren England onceā€¦his middle name wasnā€™t ā€˜Fromā€™ thoughā€¦and good job too really seeing as he was Welshā€¦he was also a dick.

I hope you brought cookies @Boww_o From Indonesia ā€¦otherwise you canā€™t come inā€¦sorryā€¦

7 Likes

@Boww_o ā€¦ the password is ā€œSwordfishā€. :grin:

6 Likes

Hello all you suckers.
I am from California and new to vaping and mixing. Waiting on my mixing kit from Nic Riv, canā€™t wait to put my alchemist skills to the test. I started vaping at the end of March, 2017. Had my last cigarette April 1st, no joke. I smoked for 40 years, glad to be done with those nasty, smelly things. This website is fantastic, and have already made several recipes with the calculator. Hope to be mixing in the next couple of days. Things are looking sweet from here on out. Vape on!

David

12 Likes

Welcome Daven and all other newer cloud beasts,lol. Daven, your gonna love that kit. Iā€™m abut the same as you after 43 years. Been almost 3 months with no cigs and couldnā€™t be happier. Youā€™ll find like I and many others, this to be a great Forum and a serious wealth of info and did I mention Flavors/Recipes??? Looking forward to what you can bring in from the ā€œLeftā€ Coast.

6 Likes

Welcome in @Daven. Itā€™s always good to see another Californian kick the Analog nastyā€™s. Did 40 plus years of the Casket Nails myself.

5 Likes

Welcome David.

5 Likes