Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Great to have you here! :smiley::+1:

7 Likes

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m from the uk, north east and have been vaping for around 18 months.
Using a segelei fuchai 213 with a clieto 120 tank.
Iā€™ve been looking at making my own juices for some time, so looking forward to getting involved

14 Likes

Welcome all to the rabbit hole that is vaping, LOL.

8 Likes

Hello everyone :v:my names Jay Iā€™m 34yo and I live in New York, USA. Iā€™m kind of new to vaping and iv never made my own ejuice before but I really want to and the only juice I enjoy vaping all day so far is naked 100s berry belts and sometimes strawberry juice roll upz so Iā€™m looking for a recipe to make that kind of flavor. Any n all suggestions are appreciated. Im vaping with a smok alien mod with the cloud beast king tank and im using the V12 Q4 coils and I also use the smok skyhook rdta box with the pre made clapton coils that come with it. Looking forward to learning lots of new things and making some great recipies.

14 Likes

Welcome LolosV, got my DIY kit from nicotine river. Made my first batch of juice yesterday. It was fun.

7 Likes

Great @Daven what recipe have you gone for? I havenā€™t got my kit yetā€¦im just looking around for some easy shake n vapes at the minute to get me started and so i dont have to still buy ready made juice while I wait for steeping. Hope your first batch goes well :grinning:

5 Likes

Did a Philippine Mango, 30 ml, 6 mg Nic just to get used to measuring.

3 Likes

Welcome @Yellow1 and @GoonJuice1, weā€™ve been waiting for you to get here.

5 Likes

Thank you Daven.

Just made my first 30 ml batch of the ā€œhisenbergerā€ recipe from ELR recipes.
Followed ingredients spot on with vg/pg ratio etcā€¦looking forward to trying itā€¦

Yellow :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to all the newest newcomers. Your gonna love it here. Best ejuice forum!! So much information pertaining to DIY and then some.

7 Likes

Hey guys,

Iā€™m Tupā€™s from the UK and as new regs are coming into place over here that are going to shaft us all I thought itā€™s about time to roll my own. Currently a big fan of Zeus Juice Dimpleberry but am keen to explore.

Iā€™ll be ordering a starter kit from somewhere, just donā€™t know where yet!

T :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome one and all newcomers :grin:

We like to refer to ourselves as

And we are veryā€¦veryā€¦ā€˜specialā€™ ā€¦(some more than others) :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Yes welcome all new comers - I have been lax and not said hello.

Hope you all have fun now.

8 Likes

Hey!

VG/PG I get from Lubrisolve and Nicotine from Darkstar will get you your essentials in terms of base.

Concentrates - Rainbow Vapes and Chefs Flavours have a wide range :+1:

My advice would be to read, read and read some more before diving straight in, both in terms of safety and not wasting money!

Good to have you here :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to the never ending funā€™ness !!!

6 Likes

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

2 Likes

Welcome all newbies to the grinder that is vaping. Watch your first fucking step, it is a fucking doozie!!!

7 Likes

Fuck count: 2

That was pretty fucking mild!

7 Likes

I have no more fucks to give.

8 Likes

I fucking feel ya.

5 Likes