Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

102741 right now.

9 Likes

Wow, a lot more than I thought :astonished:

6 Likes

If you stick around you will start to see names that pop up often some of us are pretty active and love giving back to this community :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome Jay! Funny to welcome someone whom I take advice and inspiration from, lol.

Mad respect.

5 Likes

Welcome to the new folks! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hello the new people! This is the website of triumph and tears. This is where you will learn to spend much disposable income with the reward (eventually) of having the best tasting, lowest cost, cloud chucking experience to be had on planet earth. This is where you find the best and the brightest mixers who will share their knowledge. Welcome to fun.

12 Likes

Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I am eager to learn all about DIY ejuices after spending thousands of dollars over the past few years on commercial products. I am currently working on getting my ā€œstashā€ supplied and have already made some of your recipes @kreed Kreeds Kustard 3 more weeks to steep, @thirdworldorder - I made three of your recipes on 2/7 Imperial Butterscotch, Third World Custard, and Creamy Caramel Custardā€¦I cannot wait to try them out today after a week of steeping per your recommendation. I am excited to be a part of the community and look forward to learning everything there is to know about making ejuice. Thanks again everyone and especially @daath for creating and hosting a space where we can all share and learn from each other.

Ken

17 Likes

Welcome Ken! Seems like you have been busy already. Welcome to the site and the world of DIY. You will save tons and the juice you make will be a lot better than the store bought stuff.

7 Likes

Hi there, Ken, and welcome to our humble online home! :balloon: Nice to have you aboard!

6 Likes

Hey there everyone! Iā€™m Shaun and you have a great forum and great information here! Thanks for letting me join. I decided to go DIY and got an LB-501 today, and am expecting a Liquid Barn DIY starter kit tomorrow. Iā€™m excited to try some things so Iā€™m learning what I can.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Hello everyone. Started vaping 2-3 weeks ago, after 20+ years of using ā€œsnusā€ and the ocassional cigarette. Never more:)
I live in Norway, and although I only live a short drive away from Sweden (who has better inventory/prices), I quickly found out that DYI-mixing is the way to go. Just waiting for a few more supplies, and then Iā€™m ready to go.

I took a look at the scale from Amazon mentioned earlier, but the shipping was very expensive to Norway. Anyone got some other suggestions?

9 Likes

Welcome Shaun! I got the same scales about 3 weeks ago, and opened them up and used them last night. Itā€™s my third set of scales and by far the best I have. The catch cup is brilliant.

4 Likes

Welcome Bhorium! Are you talking about the LB-501 scales? Instead of Amazon you try some local cookware stores.

2 Likes

Yes, was thinking about the LB-501 scales.
Will look around:)

4 Likes

Dear Community

I have been researching a little bit regarding DIY pages and i came across this one http://makemyvape.co.uk/ .

The flavor brands are top quality and i believe their Xtra large DIY package is amazing. Problem although is the shipping. Besides that its very easy to start DIY with one of this kits.!

Any other suggestions i am open please:)

Great to be part of this community it feels pleasent and welcomed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Butters3 :sparkles:

Og velkommen til deg, @Bhorium! I got my weight here https://pgvg.no/produkt/tilbehor-diy/vekt/digital-vekt-300g-x-001g Itā€™s ok for a start and you can invest in the other one when and if you find it worthwhile. Iā€™m guessing you want some flavors as well in the coming weeks :grin: Hyggelig Ć„ se en nordmann til!

5 Likes

Takk for det @anon60225325:) Looks like that one will do the trick. Thanks:) Some flavours are in-house already, with more on the way.

5 Likes

Welcome @Bhorium @Theo5 @Butters3 @ItzMrWright @Tenfifty @Chalice @I3uI3I3ly_Floe @City @SessionDrummer @Saxon2 (I think I got everyoneā€¦lol)!!
Weā€™re glad to have you all here! Congratulations, you have found the coolest forum on the web, but watch out for the tricky folks who will intrigue you with their 20+ flavor (which you will probably have one of and will then need the rest of) recipes and undoubtedly use fancy shmancy gifs to talk you into buying all kinds of goodies that you canā€™t live without! Youā€™ve been warned. :wink:
See you all around the forum!

10 Likes

Thank you for the heads up.

3 Likes