Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Outstanding @Jc113 that’s the quintessential meaning of paying it forward. I love helping others make the transition to becoming Tobacco Free. For these people who have decided to make meaningful and life changing decisions for their own betterment. This is a awesome way to show them they can break the vicious cycle of addiction. Its a great start to living a healthier and less harmful lifestyle.

8 Likes

Cheers everyone out there :slight_smile: I am Jack from germany…and I’m mixing for a while now for friends and myself - But still far far away from experienced. Just found this community recently … and everyone here seem to be polite and helpful. THAT’S AWESOME! :smiley:
So then…after I added my first recipe here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1504374/Childhood …I am now going to try redo “Strawnana Custard” from the user Ken O’Where http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/102758/Strawnana%20Custard

Wish me luck!

Beer for all of you!
Jack

16 Likes

Welcome and good luck!

Yes! :beers:

7 Likes

Welcome and good luck! I will gladly take a beer!

5 Likes

Welcome @cosmo1 I have been watching a lot of German videos on mesh coils :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome :grin:

5 Likes

Hello everyone. New to the forum, but have been checking out recipes for the last week. Still doing research before I get started, but very excited to get going!!

I’m sure I see everyone around, take care!! :blush:

18 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

4 Likes

Welcome @JamsGrumpyGills :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Hey there, been tinkering around with making my own e-liquid for a couple of years now. Doing it on my own as I moved to a different state from where I was previously working. Can’t believe I have never seen this site before! Would have saved me a lot of handwritten work, haha.

Hopefully there are some helpful and insightful people here with new ideas!

17 Likes

Welcome in @Eobard
Pull up a chair and make yourself a place at the table.

8 Likes

Welcome @Eobard Yes there is a treasure trove of insightful DIYing information here. Whether you are New to or a Seasoned DIYr. This forum you will find to be most helpful, And the recipe side of the forum isn’t to shabby either :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve been doing this for quite some time, it’s just nice to have found a community for it!

9 Likes

Very cool. It’s awesome that your helping and encouraging others who really need a shoulder to lean on during their journey to sobriety. Well done and welcome.

7 Likes

Welcome everyone! Just a reminder that we have a pretty decent discord chat: https://discord.gg/7pKwvv

Hope to see you there. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello everyone… Its not my first post ,forgive me ,and I’m a member for some months now,but I just found the time to look around…

Cyprus says HELLO…

17 Likes
10 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Marios-RX8PZ and @Eobard

Glad you are here.

6 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the hundred or so people that I have neglected to welcome to the best vape forum on the planet. :grinning:
Sorry I’ve been negligent, I’ve been kinda busy lately :laughing:

7 Likes