Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome to ELR!

2 Likes

Ah, Umm. I guess I was right not to ask it then. Thank goodness there’s a mind reader here. Phew!

• stupid grin *
4 Likes

@FMAM
Welcome in.
Tennis shoe, Grass Clipping I’ve managed but Fabric Softener is a new one.
Bob is always up for the off the wall flavors so figure out how you did that and call it Downey !!!. LMAO

3 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen I believe it was this recipe:

and it was between fabric softener and Mr.Bubbles bath soap for kids…no idea why the hell I named it that…guess I was trying to be creative…obviously worked out great…

3 Likes

Just wanted to jump in here and say hi. I am pretty much like the poster above. Been using the site for a couple of months now and have been mixing since Jan 17. My reasons for getting into eJuice was to quit smoking, but to stimulate my brain when not working. The need to learn something new and ‘occupy’ my brain has made my now obsession with mixing a perfect “hobby” for me. I mix for myself & my partner and have no interest in selling juice. I mix purely to be a better mixer & to try something new. I started off copying recipes off of the site, but after a couple, I started having opinions about some of the recipes, how I’d add a bit or leave that out…And so it began. I discovered "EDIT"mode and then ‘eJuice me up’ and have never looked back since!
SO thank you for the great job you do here. The service you provide is an important one for mixers, and I for one am happy to utilise it.
Hope to see you around the site, thanks for having me :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Great to have you here! Look forward to seeing you around :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @P0tZ :raised_hand:️

3 Likes

Hi and welcome @P0tZ :balloon: Thanks for joining!

3 Likes

Brand new to mixing, but have been vaping since the first ecig came onto the market over 10 years ago. I’m a sahm with 3 kiddos, a diy enthusiast, and dabble in many creative endeavors. Happy to be here.

15 Likes

Oh! the gear you must have collected! And I hope you saved all of your bottles throughout the years, 'cause you’re gonna need them now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome @SensesTaker :blossom: I hope you’ll feel at home!

3 Likes

Welcome @SensesTaker :raised_hand:️

1 Like

All the bottles and pieces of my old mods are in a nostalgic place in some cupboard :rofl: no worries, I’ve got new ones now. Amazon all the things :v:

5 Likes

Greetings @SensesTaker

2 Likes

Hey @SensesTaker! Welcome! I’m a sahm too… :slight_smile: its a good job!

2 Likes

Until it involves poop…:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Welcome all of youze

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR, @P0tZ and @SensesTaker

2 Likes

Monica here! From London:)

10 Likes

Welcome, Monica!

2 Likes