Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome to the forums, Kitticus, and congrats on your decision to quit smoking :balloon: Great name btw, lol

7 Likes

Welcome @Kitticus_Catticus! :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Welcome @Kitticus_Catticus :raised_hand:ļø

6 Likes

Pleased to have you @Kitticus_Catticus!
Make yourself at home! Lots of great reading ahead. :wink:

Some real gems tucked away in these hallowed recesses, but please overlook the occasional (but rare) bit ofā€¦ermm, ā€œmental droppingsā€ that you may run across. :laughing:

8 Likes

Good to meet you @Kitticus_Catticus

Welcome to the group, and congrats on kicking the stinkies!!!

6 Likes

wellcome @Kitticus_Catticus glad to have you here! this is a wonderful group of people!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kitticus_Catticus! Great to have you here :+1::grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR! Have fun!

Wow, quite jankyā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome @devondotr and @Kitticus_Catticus and anyone else Iā€™ve missed. Glad you found ELR!

5 Likes

Wow, thanks everyone! Glad I found a site that looks to be everything I need! Iā€™ve already learned so much and canā€™t wait to find out more. Thanks for letting me be a part of something awesome! Now I got my name, I gotta figure out the avatar. :grin::grin: Have a great week guys!

9 Likes

Hello all, smoked since I was about 13 as you did in the UK then, 44 now so long time ago. Been off cigs about 18 months maybe 2 years, best thing I have done. I have never looked back been looking through the site looks great. I have been a member for a while but never introduced myself. Also I have not been logged on for a while but anyway wonā€™t rattle on, hello all.

13 Likes

Hey spaced!, welcome to the madhouse mate :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome @spaced :raised_hand:ļø

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.ā€‹ā€‹

2 Likes

Not sure if this is the right introductory threadā€¦ all a bit confusing if you ask meā€¦ So without further adoā€¦ Iā€™m Dave. Non smoker since 2016ā€¦ zero nic user since summer 2016. I have been around and have 4 complete recipes on this site that have taken me a year to develop/tweak. Iā€™m a member of UK Homebrew facebook page too so Iā€™m not completely unfamiliar around the placeā€¦ well maybe just here.

As a jobā€¦ if you can call it that, Iā€™m a freelance photographer and shoot events and portraits with the odd wedding thrown in here and there.

I will be launching my ā€˜home brewā€™ concentrates at some point in the near futureā€¦ Iā€™m literally just waiting on a few essentials to be finished and all will be good to go.

Hope to see some of you around and thanks for having me.

16 Likes

Hello and welcome :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome @spaced! Always nice to see a new face!

2 Likes

Welcome @Irish_Mizt congratulations on being nic free!

2 Likes

Welcome to the recent joiners! Glad you decided to join us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined, nic free here too.

1 Like