Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Greetings ELR family!

After 24 years as “loyal and lifetime Philip Morris customer” I decided to give a chance to vaping. That happened exactly 6 months ago and since day one I’ve never had a cigarette again.
Just a couple of weeks after I started to vape I realized how awesome the DIY could be with all those hundreds of flavors and thousands of combinations.
I’m based in Sao Paulo (Brazil) and unfortunately everything related to e-cigs/vaping is not allowed so as you can imagine it is extremely difficult and expensive to have the good stuff but going back to cancer stickers it’s not an option anymore, so, here I am to learn, get some help and help in any way I possibly can. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

welcome @giuliano. Hope you enjoy your stay

6 Likes

Welcome @giuliano

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @giuliano :wave: glad you joined. :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome @giuliano

5 Likes

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome @giuliano :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome @giuliano

6 Likes

Welcome @giuliano

7 Likes

Bim Vendo from Germany @giuliano or at least something like that they say in Portugal :wink:

4 Likes

@semantic_accident Bem vindo, close enough :slight_smile: Dank!

6 Likes

G’day all, I am new, have been at 30 year smoker at 40 per day. Have been off the smokes for a month (a months vaping) and come from Australia. Cigs have risen to over a 1 dollar each now, so this is the next logical step. I enjoy your site and appreciate the effort everyone puts into it :+1::beers::australia:

18 Likes

Welcome to ELR and congrats on being smoke free for a month!

8 Likes

Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

7 Likes

Welcome @giuliano and @Skippy_1

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to visit:

5 Likes

Welcome and congrats on quitting the stinkers. Keep it up 'cause it works if you want it to. Just celebrated my 4th year tobacco-free on Christmas Eve.

8 Likes

Welcome @Skippy_1 :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Howdy! been here a while but figured I should introduce myself. Quit smoking March this year and went on a health kick. Smoked off and on 20+ years. Had been a couch potato and was up to 297lbs. Have gotten active walking and on a strict diet. Down to 207lbs now. Before quitting I could barely walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath and now walk 3-4 miles a day. Really enjoy this site and have been mixing for about 6 months now. Still learning something new every day.

15 Likes