Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

pinkmister here. 2 months smoke free. This is my go to site for recipes/clones. not much for forums though. thanks to those who have great tobacco recipes. I have about 40 bottles steeping based on this website alone. Just getting to my early ones. Jimk, just awesome. Many others. Lars’ Marshade is ADV for me. I just hit my Fidel II after a month. It’s about to replace my boba/gorilla clones. Anyway, good website, seems like a good community. Cheers.

5 Likes

It’s the only juice I actually lay down cash for these days; I’ve given up trying to clone it…my “Holy Grail” of juice clones. :tired_face:

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi all, been mixing now for like 6 months. Am MouthyGuy on reddit. But sadly, am going to have to change handles as I can’t seem To Crack my pw. Am a longtime lurker, don’t post very often. But when good recipes cross my Rda I will post them here. Peace peeps

8 Likes

Dave here from TN. Smoker of 2 packs a day for 30yrs. Started when I was in the Army and they used to say smoke em if you got em. Mistake. Started vaping on July 1, 2014 so my soon to be granddaughter (at the time) would never see grandpa with a cigarette. Still vaping and have been making my own eliquid for only a month. Glad to be here.

8 Likes

Hi y’all, my name is Denise. Can you tell I’m from Georgia. Well not originally, grew up in Florida. I’m so glad I found y’all. I want to learn how to make flavoring and my own juice. I have to eat my dinner but I’ll be back. Thank you for the warm welcome.

7 Likes

Here’s a good place to start…

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll eat and read. Husband won’t like that but he will like the money he saves when I can make my own.

4 Likes

Im Big Jack from Temuka, New Zealand… Ive been vaping off and on for nearly 3 years now, but only just gave up the stinkies 10 months ago… Thanks to switching to mods from cig a likes…
Ive been mixing for only a few months now and have several well sought after recipes here in NZ… Thank you for setting up this site and forum, it has been very very helpful… I still need a key to understand things like the color bar thats at the bottom when you’re creating a recipe…

8 Likes

Welcome Big Jack, The colors represent your percentages of nic (red), pg (yellow), vg (green) and flavor (blue)

NOT MY RECIPE EXAMPLE ONLY

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, my name is Joanne and I’ve been vaping since May. I started off with your basic ego pen, quickly moved to protank2, and then an eGo One 2200mah. I bought my first RBA yesterday (Velocity clone by Tobeco), and did my first build on it, a dual coil 7 wrap, 26ga kanthal, which came out to 0.41 ohm. My ego .5 coil actually reads .4 on my ohm meter so I felt safe using it on this battery. I’ve vaped on it and it’s not delivering the flavor I want. So now I’m off on figuring out coils for flavor. Also I ordered an Evic VT mini from efun which hit ISC Chicago on the 11th. As of today it appears to be still sitting there. Anyone have any feedback on how long it takes to leave ISC? I am enjoying my vaping journey and joined this forum because I also want to learn how to make my own juice. I have been pursuing more organic/natural high vg liquids (pg gives me sore throat), and have found some nice manufactures but wish to make my own. That’s where I’m at right now. I look forward to feedback and sharing my journey with you all.

4 Likes

welcome to the sandbox of amazement!!!

1 Like

@JKomiko welcome to ELR and welcome to a world of knowledge. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hey everybody, my name is Earl…nice forum you have here, been lurking long before posting/registering, but HAD to register to add my flavor page, and I’m glad I did!

My new advice: follow a couple recipies to get started and a feel for your tools, but then start creating food recipies with the flavors. I mean you know what goes into a strawberry milkshake, make one with your flavors (empty 8 ml flavor vials rock for this) and adjust to taste, try vanilla swirl instead of dairy milk, try both, kick up the strawberry, etc.
This doesn’t hafta be intemidating.
Once I stopped following recipies and making recipies instead, I’ve now got 4 vapable juices, in flavors I would never have purchased, in less than a week.
…I’ve even managed to reduce my steep time dramatically by following tips I’ve read here.
This place freaking rocks!
…and thank you all for being apart of it! /m/

8 Likes

Hello Earl and welcome…sounds like you already know how great this place is. There is a plethora of information at your fingertips and if you can’t find an answer, feel free to ask!!!

2 Likes

Hello @JKomiko and welcome to elr forum. Here’s a good place for you start your journey into diy eliquid. There’s a lot of good reading in there.

When you’re ready to start mixing here are few places to get you mixing stuff, If you’re in the US.

1 Like

Newbie here and so happy to have found this forum. Amazing how you have almost every topic covered and knowledgeable facts as well. Thanks for having me and looking forward to learning and hopefully teaching a little; )

7 Likes

Welcome @Jessgirl! Great place to beef up your mixing skills, knowledge and have some fun as well! :wink:

@Jessgirl welcome to ELR. :smile:

this place is the only place like it… welcome @Jessgirl!

Hello all been vaping off and on for a year finally threw away the smokes and went to vaping only about 3 months ago then got hit with the DIY addiction. makes for a great hobby when I can find the time to mix new things. Love the site have looked at some others and this is the best one out there keep up the great work
BTW Omaha, Ne is where I be

5 Likes