Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Thanks @Pattie. You all are so nice😚

2 Likes

I am a Norwegian Vaper". Have been vaping full time since May 2014, and started DIY around August the same year. Unfortunately I am not a good mixer, I don’t have the patients to explore to many flavors and come up with new recipes . I basically “Borrows” from others . But my goal is to come up with new recipes

8 Likes

hi everyone my name is Aaron i’m UK based, been vaping about a year and a half after 12 years of smoking, been mixing now for about 4 months and work as a chef so hopefully should have some transferable skills! although still plenty to learn as i’m finding out. please use my recipes and leave feedback as i feel i’ll learn the most that way

7 Likes

Welcome @custard_dreams and @norwegianvaper :grinning:

This is an excellent site with the most helpful and kind people online imho. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been a member.

3 Likes

thanks @vaping_tom i intend to get on this forum much more as i see a lot of helpful people with a lot of knowledge, and hopefully i can help a few people out myself!

4 Likes

Welcome @custard_dreams! Here’s a thread you might enjoy:

Ask the Chef(s)

2 Likes

NY here too… But only like 15 minutes from Albany… But we call it upstate anyway haha

2 Likes

Good afternoon Mix-Fam. My name’s Tyler, coming from Northern B.C. Canada. Been off the stinkies since 4/20/14, been on the mix train for… oh, I’d say at least 8 months now. Never realized there was so much more to the E-liquid calc. Until another user private messaged me,[(Shout out to @Childz !)Thanks homie] as I’ve only started using it about maybe a month ago now. Glad to try out some recipes and provide my opinion, hopefully not to disappoint others… But I would ask the same of you, comment on my recipes as they come if one so happens to look intriguing to you. Glad to be a part of this wonderful community and hope to achieve some elusive ADV’s with you all.

9 Likes

Greetings all! I’m Jeff vaping for sometime but finally made the switch after smoking 25years pad,been smoke free 9 weeks today. I made the switch with my father who was a 55 year smoker so vaping has been fantastic! And now kind of a hobby of Ours

Good luck to all,
It’s gonna be one helluva toboggan ride!

8 Likes

Welcome @Drinkmilk, @Cohmatose, @custard_dreams and @norwegianvaper. Nice to see our family growing.

3 Likes

Welcome @Drinkmilk @Cohmatose @custard_dreams and @norwegianvaper. Welcome to the best forum ever.
Its like 1 big family around here and i love it, so much knowlage and everyone willing to help with whatever you need.
Doesn’t get any better. :sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Welcome @norwegianvaper, @custard_dreams, @Cohmatose, and @Drinkmilk! We all love this place very much! One could not find a more polite, generous, and funny group of knowledgeable people on the web! It is definitely my home away from home! Welcome and make yourselves at home!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @vaping_tom @Lostmarbles @Pattie and @SunnyT . Seems like a really nice place with a lot off knowledge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well welcome to our little home. Congrats on the 9 weeks. Thats awesome. And i find just talking to our fellow vapers. It gives me inspiration to saty smoke free. If they know it or not they do. There is alot of very helpful and down to earth ppl here.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Fantastic site, definitely helps motivate!

2 Likes

cheers @Jimk think i will enjoy that thread

1 Like

Hi all. I’m Tj, Ive been vaping for about 3 months now, to stop smoking. I started on 6mg and now I’m on none. Mission accomplished.

Just started getting into DIY and found this fountain of knowledge site. Have to say it was love at first sight. Haha

Sigelei 150w TC.

8 Likes

Welcome! Make yourself at home and let us know if ya need anything. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks jojo

1 Like

Welcome tj. I’ve learned a lot here. A lot of good people. Enjoy your stay.

2 Likes