Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

I am Southern, friendly, neighborly, helpful, etc. [I was cuddly decades ago]. I am aware, alert, Patriotic, armed, etc.
I just depends on your attitude and intentions if you drop by…and I will share my stash too.
No worries, eh? [well, other than the protective critters. Oh, and Mama Ozo…the pic is her actual qualifying silhouette for her CCP years ago] Edit: Nope, not with a muff…but a Smith .327fedmag Edit #2: NO she said, pissed off tone…it was a 4" GP-100

5 Likes

Eu vivo em Portugal… Aqui é fácil só tenho que encontrar os aromas certos para clonar a receita.

May the battery be with you!

Pode a bateria esteja com você também . Estou feliz que você não tem nenhum problema com sabores em Portugal como grande parte do resto do mundo tem a polícia sobre os seus jumentos . Use receitas lado do e-líquido deste fórum para encontrar receitas e usos de sabor , tem muitas ferramentas para melhorar as habilidades de mistura e- líquidos. www.e-liquid-recipes.com

Yup. If @ozo says “you just made my day”, RUN!

4 Likes

Almost forgot…Welcome to anyone I missed!

1 Like

Run, Forest, run…

3 Likes

A late, Hi to all who have joined lately (too many to name) and welcome to the best place on the web, hope you all have a great time. :yum:

A big fat sorry and welcome to @Novatron @Green_Mtn_Vpr @VapeyMama @wonner1 @CosmicTruth @MadMike740 @Darcos @Leon7 and anyone else I may have missed! Wow, didn’t realize I hadn’t checked this thread in awhile. :wink: Hope you all make yourselves at home here.

4 Likes

Same here. Of course I get to use the “old fart” excuse! :slight_smile:

Welcome everyone!

3 Likes

Wayne here. Checking in from Florida (USA). Traded cigarettes for vapes in 2014 and never looked back. I started DIY juicing last month with syringes, and this week switched to a scale. So much more fun. My primary motive for DIY was that I’m really picky about flavors and creams (I like just a touch). Coming in a close 2nd was cost. My flavoring stash is still pretty small, but it is so great to have so much variety on tap. If anyone likes Strawberry deserts, check out my Strawberry Parfait recipe.

11 Likes

What’s the link? Would love to try it.

Sorry was having trouble pasting on this Android. I added the link.

2 Likes

Welcome new additions to the best spot on the web!

3 Likes

Welcome Wayne! Sharing a recipe in your introduction - now that’s just too cool. Glad you’re here and I know you’ll enjoy your time at ELR!

Thanks, Robert.

1 Like

Welcome! Congrats on switching. I really like having ultimate control over my juice experience, too. And saving money is always a plus! I’m glad you found your way here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jed, from Toronto, Canada. I go by VaporAlchemist on ELR and reddit, and I love DIY mixing and sharing with the community. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that someone out there is saving money and enjoying a recipe that I put together.

I am detailed and a straight shooter. I put as much detail into my work as possible, and if I test your recipe, I am going to rate is and give my honest review in the comments. Without feedback, this site will just be a log of recipes.

9 Likes

Welcome!! Glad that you’re here and happy to help and give honest feedback. That’s awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well come and listen to a story bout a man… Yeah, Like you’ve not heard that a million times! :slight_smile:
Welcome Jed. Looking forward to learning from you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. Feel free to give one of my recipes a try. My posted recipes are well tested. Here is a link to my latest recipe: Mega Man Yogurt. Feedback, rating, and comments are always welcome.

4 Likes