Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hey fellow vapors! The names Grant i’m from Illinois. I’ve been vaping 1.5 years and been mixing almost as long. Started mixing early bc the 2 vape shops in the area only carried house blends that were sub par. So i figured I could do it at least as well and for less. I’m a DL vaper with small dual coil or large single coil builds and usally stay around 35-40 watts. My fav tanks are the bellus, diablo, tube and serpent mini. I’m a FT fan so my patience is near saintly but i’m so tight i squeak when i walk lol. But I’m glad to be here everyone seems really decent.

8 Likes

Welcome!! [quote=“skiball, post:1022, topic:43”]
I’m a FT fan so my patience is near saintly but i’m so tight i squeak when i walk lol.
[/quote]

It sounds like we could be kin! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Haha ya i can’t help it. It’s like the giant flea market of vape. What more could you want! But ya put in for the 4th of july raffle?

2 Likes

I’m in. Never will get to 10 pts, so I enter the raffles.
Enjoy reading the forum page, some very strange folks
over there.:innocent:

1 Like

Welcome Grant! Glad you found ELR!

1 Like

I just visited the FT website and don’t see anything about a raffle. What am I missing?

Top of the page is Community, drop down to Customer forums.
It’s on page 3, 'It’s raffle time…'
Read the first post, tells how to enter. Hope that helps.

If ya still can’t find it could give me yur ft id and I’ll tag ya

Thanks @Spatchka and @skiball

I managed to get in it.

Saw that you indeed got in on the raffle.
Good Luck, but not as good as my luck. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
My name’s Rob, and I’ve been around (lurking and lost in the recipes area) for several months now, but realized that I finally needed to say hello, as well as some quick thank you’s!

I’ve been analog free since Feb 14 2016 (a little inadvertant and unexpected gift to myself as it turned out) so just passed the 4 month mark! :smiley:

Started out on an “Evod type” (20w, 1300mah) that got me off to a seamless transition, then after about a month, rolled into my first sub-ohm mod (a 60w 4400mah that had great battery life but very inconsistent draws…thanks to a cheap board/poor implementation), then two weeks later came a better sub-ohm mod (Sigelei Spark 90w) which I LOVE -barring battery life (got spoiled on the 4 days in between charges on the 60w -though it’s worth noting that I typically maxed out at 35w before getting the Sig.90.)

Anyways…before I get too lost yapping my head off in one post (I know, too late. lol) I also wanted to say a few quick thank you’s (as they come to mind -though know without a doubt that I’ll remember many more that I should have thanked later):

Thank you to the following (for recipes that I’ve tried over the last few months, and to those that I still intend to try, but for laying some awesome ground-work for me to build on (no particular order):

• Ken O’Where
    (for Sinnamon Cookie Kustard, and general comments.)

• Alisa
    (for Custardstone, which I’m still waiting to try! and other
    tips etc))

• NotCharlesManson
    (for Reddit and ELR both, Royal Butterscotch)

• Lars (aka daath)
    (for making this place possible, and help in fostering a
    community that cares and shares!)

• Ohm Society (and all others like this)
    (for using percentages that don’t blow the damned doors
    off of my taste buds!) Special mention: Churrios!

• ENYAWREKLAW
    (Thanks again Wayne for Rhodonite, and all the videos,
    tips, ratios, etc. Keep on doing what you’re doin’ man!
    You’re appreciated, and again, sorry for your loss (Reddit
    thread on losing 2000+ recipes) :cry:

• Kona Coffee (TFA)
    (for making me really appreciate finding coffee’s that
    DON’T make a toilet gag.) WARNING: Do NOT make
    the same mistake I made with this one, and try it @3%
    thinking that you’re being ‘cautious’ at such a low level.
    ROFLMAO. This one’s off the charts folks and makes
    Acetyl Pyrazine 5% look TAME @ 0.5%.
    (still trying to work the courage to try it at the 0.01-0.05
    range…but after having had to thow away the glass bottle,
    the coil, the cotton, and damned near the tank I used to
    try it with…it may be a bit longer. :stuck_out_tongue:)

Anyways, sorry I’m late in saying hello, but one of the few times that I’m proud to be a quitter, and also, thrilled to be able to be here!

8 Likes

Welcome to the mad house! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! Very glad to be here!
(And already, another one I forgot to thank/mention. lol)
I’ve enjoyed quite a few of your posts as well!

Also, while I’m at it, realized I forgot to thank Whiterose0818.
You’ve made me feel very welcome, and made quite the positive impression! =)

I only hope that my notes that I’ve been starting (and eventually recipes) will in some way, be of as much use to some folks out there, that I feel I ‘owe’ a debt to for all the previous work done, and info shared that’s made my ‘getting my feet wet’ a LOT easier (after a ton of reading and due diligence on my part of course).

I guess what I’m trying to say is, if that information was not there to read in the first place, I’d be a LOT further behind!

Goal: I’d like to be (or at least pay tribute to/do justice to) HiC’s style/clarity of notes, but on other brands. As I wish we had that level of detail on as many flavors from the other major hitters (Cap, TFA, Flavor West, etc), as well as the up and comers (INA -one of my personal favorites that’s on par with FA for concentrations and flavor-accuracy so far, RF -Real Flavors, which I’ve just gotten a few to try)!

2 Likes

Well my name is actually Will not Randy . I live in Joplin,MO , the town that was hit by a tornado May-22-2011. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 10 years . I usually refer to her as my wife though. We both have been vapin for a few years. I make juice and she vapes it . We have a 2.5 year old daughter names Mylee.

6 Likes

Hello everyone, and thank you daath for a wonderful site.
I build my own easy coils for kanger subtank, my all day vape. and use tfv4 and uwell rafale for clouds.
I have a vapour shark dripper too.
not smoked for about two years , never will again thanks to vape.
At the moment I am into custards and glazed doughnut flavours. also biscuit flavours.
have just started the journey into mixing, Oh what fun !
Can anyone point me to a good source of flavour sellers in uk please, the guys at ;make my vape; seem to have limited stocks/ variety.
Cheers, and thanks again. x

6 Likes

Welcome lordfoul :slight_smile: I’m in the states but maybe our good @Pattie can give you a hand.

3 Likes

I use
http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/
http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/

These should stock most of what your after.

4 Likes

Heres a few sites that i use in the uk.
http://www.flavourart.co.uk/
http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/
http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/index.php?route=module/age_verification Use code VKU18 for 18% off.
http://www.realfoods.co.uk/shop?search=Medicine%20Flower And i use these for my medicine flower extract’s
If you need anymore help just ask. We all help each other on this wonderful site. :yum:

5 Likes

Many thanks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you Pattie :sunglasses:

2 Likes