Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi @daath

Hello to everyone else :slight_smile:

My names Ray, 32 years young and im from England. Im new to this site and the forum, but not new to vaping. Iv been vaping since 2012, using the old mouth to lung ecigs. They instantly got me off cigs, and i have never looked back since. I started to diy around 5-6 months ago, made some awful mixes at first that are still (funny as it is) sitting in my cupboard that im reluctant to even smell :joy: now tho, with the help of this site and reddit mainly, i have come up with some awesome mixes. will never buy a premium ejuice again!!! Thanks to daath and his site.

8 Likes

I always use chefsflavours (used to be chefsvapours) they sell a whole range of flavours. Even sell some of solubaromes flavours too (the ones that DONT use oils in them) they have been tried and tested by myself :slight_smile: you can search in google for money off codes for their site too, think on the last sunday if the month they put a code out which gives u 20% off your order. Hope this helps

1 Like

Welcome, it takes time, but over all, less costlyā€¦

Welcome @RandyRotten @lordfoul and @Vaping_souljahhh! Glad you could join us. :slight_smile:

Welcome to all and happy Fatherā€™s Day to everyone regardless if youā€™re a dad or not.

1 Like

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Hi, Yeah it does take time its been 3 months no analogues, Its the waiting for the tobacco flavours to steep.

1 Like

Just to the east of ya over in Springfieldā€¦ welcome

You might enjoy this recipe I have been working on then;

Cheesecake Doughnuts

Ingredient%
Bavarian Cream (TPA)2
Cheesecake (LA)4
Cream Cheese Icing (LA)2
Glazed Doughnut (CAP)4.5
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)2

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Here is a copy/paste of the places on our resource page for European vendors:
Europe

Liberty-Flights.co.uk, in the UK. Discount: 10%, discount code: ORDO

Flavour Art, discount: 10%, discount code: FA10

Pink Mule. Discount: 10%, discount code: ELRECIPES

E-Damp.dk. Discount: 10%, discount code: RECIPE

BargainVapour.com - A shop based in Ireland with great prices.

Inawera.com - polish manufacturer, excellent flavors and nicotine. Registered users get 5% off, if you subscribe to the newsletter itā€™s 7%, and for an additional 5% off use discount code: e-LR

8BitVape is a British outfit that lets you make custom juices! For 10% off use code: ELRECIPES

NKON.nl is a European shop that sells authentic batteries!

CloudHouse Vapor is a French shop with DIY-stuff, hardware and American juices!

Flawyer.de is a German shop with DIY-stuff, with an impressive amount of flavors! Both in German and English.

Molinshop.com a shop in EU with their own flavor line. Discount: 10%, discount code: ELRECIPES

Chefā€™s Vapour a shop in the UK. They have almost all the DIY-supplies you can imagine.

Vapour Depot is a UK-based vendor with hardware, juice and flavorings! 10% discount with: ELRECIPES (excluding Sigelei and Cloudmaker).

Pirates Vape is a UK-based shop with excellent nicotine. No discounts, as the prices are already low!

E-aromashop is a Polish shop that sells Inawera.

DKS eliquid is a German spin-off of an Italian flavoring company. All natural flavorings. For 15% off use: ELRECIPES

1 Like

Oh nice ā€¦ I was wondering if anybody on here was from my area.

Hello to all the new folks, and welcome to ELR! Glad you guys found us and Iā€™m looking forward to learning from you!

@Sprkslfly
@RandyRotten
@lordfoul
@Vaping_souljahhh

5 Likes

Thank you soooo much for this recipe, I need a couple more flavours in my stash first . I think, going by what I have mixed so far, that I really need to steep longer, or get a better method. Patience is key ? !
And thanks for all the valuable links, Cheers
Alan

2 Likes

For me i tend to mix for more immediate vape, i mix it up shake it some then let it sit in a sink of hot tap water for like 15-20min then shake it till the bubbles make it look foggy then i loosen the cap and let it sit till the bubbles are gone and cooled back to room temp. From there i either vape or stick in a drawer pending how bad i want to try it lol

1 Like

HI ALL my name is Karl a d Iā€™m from New Your I have been vaping since December of last year and Iā€™m using a Samsung tab so I just getting used to how to use the Forum I have stop smoking since I started vaping and also started smoking after I got divorced in 1986 well I look forward to making and answerin any questions anyone may have for me This site is Awesome and from what I can see One big family please excuse me for not introducin myself sooner I have been going through a lot of medical problems with my Dad He is a 75 year old heart transplant patient and has been having difficulty lately so I have not to much time for the forum but have been trying to keep myself busy and making some pretty nice recipes with you guys and gals help which belive it or not keeps me for going insane sorry for long introduction but you all are great and wanted to explain why I havenā€™t introduced myself eirler again HELP ALL

12 Likes

Welcome and sorry to hear of the medical issues with your father. Hope we do get to hear from you some more. Itā€™s great you were able to quit smoking with vaping, and I am glad ELR has been as much a help to you as it has been for many of us, in many ways :slight_smile: donā€™t be a stranger, we would love to help with any questions you might have.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you said hello and so sorry to hear about your dad. Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Karl. Glad you found ELR.

1 Like

Welcome Karl. Sorry to hear about your farther, wish him all the best from our big family here on ELR.
Glad you found us. :yum:

Well, then I say hello here too. I am vaping for 3 years now and I have a severe hardware addiction. To save some money I finally did the step to 100% DIY, but I have the feeling that this wonā€™t save money either (looking at my flavor stash).
ELR is just and awesome ressource for DIY and I am happy to be here & the forums seem kind of friendly (so far :stuck_out_tongue: ).

In my sparetime I am running a blog with the best hardware deals I can find and do lots of research there too - also quite time consuming.

5 Likes

Welcome!! :slight_smile: Iā€™ve definitely traded one addiction for another. At least this one only kills my bank account and not me. :wink:

5 Likes